+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/8 Live Feed Discussions

FYI.... par for the course at 8:30BB time... just Rachel is up and getting ready to go to the gym.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by may321
    If Big Brother has anything to say about it, Sarah will go. Sarah is BORING for ratings. I mean if they want to kill ratings, have her, Jennifer and Beau make it to the final three. That could be the most boring competition alive. I bet the person who wins will be the one who is not asleep from the sheer boredom of living in that house. Kaysar is exciting and Ivette with all her bitchiness and racial slurs, is interesting, to say the least. Not that I like her. But I think that Sarah's demise is written in the producer's scripts.

Sadly - because I cannot stand Ivette - you're right....she was cast because of her loud mouth...I think she gives every minority group she belongs to a bad name.

FORT Newbie
    Sadly Ivette is one messed up person. She acts all tuff and mouthy, but i think its all an act, look and the way she bawled over Crappy. Anyone who cries over him is not worth my time watching!!!

Thank god its back on! Melissab73's Avatar
    So did Jenn and April talk by themselves last night after they talked with Howie?

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    They did. At least from what I can gather reading all about. They're not too sure but Jen is still hanging on to the fact that she is the most replaceable person on her side and the most likely to go. I think they really may pull off backdooring Ivette. And it will be so cool to see her go out and watch Kaysar come back in as the most favorite. *happy dance*
    ~*~ Maji *~

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    They did. At least from what I can gather reading all about. They're not too sure but Jen is still hanging on to the fact that she is the most replaceable person on her side and the most likely to go. I think they really may pull off backdooring Ivette. And it will be so cool to see her go out and watch Kaysar come back in as the most favorite. *happy dance*
    I was wondering, on ALL the boards I see Kaysar as the favorite. But then this is not the general American public.. What are the chances that Eric will come back??? I mean do you think it's rigged by CBS? Do you think that Eric is more popular than Kaysar, notwithstanding his insane support on the Internet?

Ohhhh MajiH that would be so awesome!! I'm doing a little *happy dance* now too!!!! I wish today was voting day then! Dang it - they could change their minds by Wed

Quote Originally Posted by may321
    I was wondering, on ALL the boards I see Kaysar as the favorite. But then this is not the general American public.. What are the chances that Eric will come back??? I mean do you think it's rigged by CBS? Do you think that Eric is more popular than Kaysar, notwithstanding his insane support on the Internet?
    My opinion, if Eric comes back then its rigged.

FORT Newbie
    Is the number of weeks left in the game equal to the number of people with someone coming back into the house (hopefully Kaysar!!!)? I am assuming they planned for it so there will not have to be some sort of double eviction.

One can only hope and pray.....If this happens, I will be right along side of you doing the *happy dance*
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread