+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/8 Live Feed Discussions

Janelle & Kaysar ROCK! CouchPotato's Avatar
    does anyone know who is sleeping with Janelle in the GR?

Quote Originally Posted by pintobean
    To backdoor someone is to make them feel that they are safe from the vote but then vote to kick them out. If used successfully, you usually get the one that the group feels is the biggest threat (strong player, backstabber, annoying, manipulator, etc.).
    Okay thanks! Gosh I hope it happens!

Quote Originally Posted by Erika221
    I cannot believe that I stayed up so late last night to see if Howie and Janelle would approach April and Ivette and as soon as I nod off it happens! Glad to see that they are all thinking again. Does anyone know if April and Jen are really wanting to jump ship? Please tell me yes!!!

BTW - I think Howie ranks as the dumbest HOH ever - he is a total tool!
    April and Ivette? Don't you mean April and Jenn?

Techsan by the grace of G texasgirl73's Avatar
    Too bad they couldn't have figured out that voting off one of the "friendship" was the way to go last week before nominations. Just don't tell Maggie the plan and it just might work!
    *Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes*

Yeah, Maggie would never agree to it. She wants James and Sarah gone...

Ivette is probably the best choice to put up for eviction in James' place if it comes to that. If Janelle, Rachel, James and April vote to evict Ivette then there would be Maggie, Jennifer and Beau voting to evict Sarah. April would be the swing vote. If they can convince her to break ties with the alliance and the assumption that she has nothing against Sarah other than being associated with James, it would work. Paint a picture of all the reasons to get rid of Ivette and her hate for Kaysar, April could be swayed to shake things up.
    "Since no one can ever know for certain whether or not his own view of life is the correct one, it is absolutely impossible for him to know if someone else's is the wrong one." -Gore Vidal

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Erika221
    I cannot believe that I stayed up so late last night to see if Howie and Janelle would approach April and Ivette and as soon as I nod off it happens! Glad to see that they are all thinking again. Does anyone know if April and Jen are really wanting to jump ship? Please tell me yes!!!

BTW - I think Howie ranks as the dumbest HOH ever - he is a total tool!
    Well, I hope so too. I heard most of their solo 4am talk. They're both pretty flakey but it looks like they're leaning towards voting out Ivette. They can easily change their minds

Quote Originally Posted by pintobean
    Ivette is probably the best choice to put up for eviction in James' place if it comes to that. If Janelle, Rachel, James and April vote to evict Ivette then there would be Maggie, Jennifer and Beau voting to evict Sarah. April would be the swing vote. If they can convince her to break ties with the alliance and the assumption that she has nothing against Sarah other than being associated with James, it would work. Paint a picture of all the reasons to get rid of Ivette and her hate for Kaysar, April could be swayed to shake things up.
    You confused me there. Why would Jennifer vote to evict Sarah? I thought both Jennifer and April were going to vote to evict Ivette.

First bit of good news since Howie got HOH. Maybe the euphoria of power wore off from Howie's brain and freed his braincells up to think again. Who knows?
    I really hope that this works and April and Jenn can be worked over without Maggie finding out. Can April be counted on to keep her mouth shut if a deal is struck?
    I fear she is the weakest link in this scheme and if they give her too much time to think before the vote she will become insecure and ask for advice from.... Maggie.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by Alphabet Soup
    You confused me there. Why would Jennifer vote to evict Sarah? I thought both Jennifer and April were going to vote to evict Ivette.
    I don't have the live feeds - just speculation that she just might vote to evict Sarah because she probably looks at Ivette as an ally. She could be swayed but I don't think that April and Jennifer are playing on the same field as the other partner are trying to do.
    "Since no one can ever know for certain whether or not his own view of life is the correct one, it is absolutely impossible for him to know if someone else's is the wrong one." -Gore Vidal

+ Reply to Thread