+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Live Feed Recap, Sat-Sun, 8/7: The Buxom Beautiful Blonde Bombshell of Big Brother 6

“Look at him, he looks so cute!” I like Kayar and all, but he’s not a troll doll
    No kidding. I know it's been said, but the 'Friendship' is almost as stupid of a nickname for an alliance as 'Chilltown'. ::shudder::
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

It's always amazing how much detail you get. Reading your recaps I almost feel as if I were in the BB house (except that if I were you would have to write about my strangling Ivette).

April, Jen and Maggie all tell each other that Eric has it sewn up; everyone loves a firefighter.
    I so hope that they are wrong.

Thanks for keeping us entertained.

kg73
    Hep,

Just thought I'd plug in that Jen was the 6th competitor in the Veto competition and she admitted to them later that she was trying to win it for herself instead of trying to prevent James/Sarah from winning it.

Thanks Hepcat, your recaps are much better than watching the show. Fact is most of the time I read your recaps instead of watching the show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12