+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 8/5 Live Feed Transcripts

Janelle's team is on PB&J, but Howie is pointing out that Janie has a pass.

Jan: Sorry guys, but I'm going to keep it for myself this week. Everyone claps politely.

Someone asks if they can vomit now, and Ivette says, "Seriously."

BBelf: Good job, everyone.

FISH
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

It's been fish for a while, but now it's back and they appear to be on an outside LD. Everyone has a water bottle and they all say they feel ill, but they're talking animatedly.

How: Janie, you could swallow really well.
    Sarah: Howie...
    Howie doing his "oooh, groooossss" laughing thing where he pretends to be imitating a girl
    Ap: Oh God, my stomach's hurting, guys.
    Rachel saying April has other issues.
    Ap: Tar issues.
    Someone asks what "they" were doing the whole time they were scarfing down?

James: Laughing at us.

(I take this to mean they are cleaning the house, and the hamsters think they should have been cleaning when they were doing the competition.)

People agreeing they liked the cheesecake the best.

Ivette saying she's proud of her team (she lost) because the score was so close. Saying that it was about 3.5 cookies of a difference.

How: Me and James can't eat things. I almost puked.

Howie was waving at the plane, playing like the pilot was Dan, Jennifer's boyfriend.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

F3:
    Ivette smelling the water bottles. "They smell like farts!"
    Maggie goes inside and runs to the HOH bathroom. Sounds like she's getting sick in there.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Rachel laying into Howie for talking with April and Maggie about their plans. She says she doesn't think James will be getting HOH next week, and even if he does, he would go for April or Ivette.

Howie says winning HOH puts a crown on your head. "Winnning HOH is not a good thing."

Rachel saying that when Kaysar was telling them to get rid of James, she was sitting there thinking they can't do it.

Rachel's plan is to go to Maggie and telling her that they can't go with putting S&J up. She says she will tell Maggie they messed up last week, and it's not their fault.

Ra: I'm one to think of every possible scenario because that's my job, that's what I do for a living.

Howie making comment

Ra: As much as James and Sarah want us out of this house, they won't do it right away. We cannot talk to anyone else about this. Done. Not Maggie's troop, not our own.

Howie saying he keeps it friendly with James, and that James thinks it's going in one ear, out the other.

Janelle comes out and tells them she wasn't trying to win during the competition. She made it look good, but when they weren't looking she was spitting it out. She says she didn't eat anything. Saying that everyone thinks she's a hero for that team now.

How: It was all over the place!

Janelle saying that James is making comments about it, and they tell her to just tell James she wasn't trying.

How: The buxom bosom blonde is so stupid and smart!

Jan: I kind of feel bad because they came up and said thank you.

Ra: It's a game. Hey, our troop gets to eat, and Jenny gets to eat, so...

BB: Houseguests, this is a LD. Please go inside.

How: Do I have my room back yet?

Jan: Maggie is still in there.

James: Janie, how can you run upstairs? (Whoops!)

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    F3: Rachel and Howie talking in the backyard. (12:15pm BB time)

H: There’s a strong chance this week that the veto is on the table.
    R: Right, but how can we risk E and M back in this house together again with I, J, A, and B? How can we risk that??? We can’t risk that.
    H: Okay. Well, we got to ask her to look at it from our point of view.
    R: Yeah, she’s gonna understand from that point of view.
    H: I gotta tell her that we like her, we do, but this is strategy and she knows it…
    R: We’re going to tell her that we cannot directly put them up. Just tell her, “Look, you guys screwed up the job last week. You didn’t put them up together…”
    H: …at our expense.”
    R: …and we took a hit.”
    R: We can’t afford to do that and we’ll just tell her the only way to get James out is to backdoor him.
    R: If E comes back, we’re screwed especially if James is gone. I’m sorry, Howie, I thought we were on the same page.
    H: I’m sorry, I just got confused with the whole shuffle.
    R: So, we’ll talk to Maggie. Plain and simply, “We took a hit because you screwed it up. We can’t put him up, we have to backdoor him.”
    H: Whatever you decide is best for us, I will do.”
    R: I’m willing to think up all possible different scenarios because that is what I do for a living.
    H: Okay.
    (Feeds cut off, temporarily out of order for me.)

Maggie, April, Howie, Jennifer and Rachel in the HOH room bashing James and discussing how he's been playing both sides. Maggie seems to be feeling much better. They all agree that James has to go.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

F3: Rachel, Howie, Maggie, and April in the HOH room talking. (1:45pm BB time)

M: You have to consider what will happen if Michael comes back? What if Kaysar comes hack?
    R: I’m not afraid of them. I only care that J and S go before me.
    M: Good, I agree. I’ve been waiting for you to say that.
    R: How sh**y is that? I hate them so much that all I care is that they go before me.
    Anyone that gets HOH in the third week can put me up but I’m going to fight like hell, I’m not going to lie.
    M: Right. If someone puts me up, I want it to be because they think I’m a good player not because of what someone said I said or something that was twisted around. I want to be able to walk out of here with my morals. I want a clean and honest game.
    A: Uh huh.
    R: Right now James is sh**-ing in his pants. I guarantee you that.
    M: If we don’t put him up then he wins. You have to put both of them up.
    H: I told you from day one that I’m a strategical player. If I put you up it’s not because of the shoes you wear…it’s not because of anything like that.
    M: I understand that. You guys should know that the entire house is behind you in this. We all want the same thing.
    A: Remember James offered to put you two up.
    H: He would sell his mother.
    (Everybody talking at the same time. Janelle walks in.)

J: What are you guys talking about?
    H: I’m putting Janie up.
    J: As a pawn?
    H: Just kidding, Janie.
    M: We’re talking about the biggest problem in this house. James and Sarah.
    A: He’s going to be pissed.
    R: It’s a big frickin’ mess. We talked about backdooring him but it’s not a guarantee. It’s a risk.
    J: Who is the person going up as a pawn?
    M: Well…it wouldn’t be that bad if S went home this week because we ALL would be gunning for James next week.
    A: Yeah, we would all work together to get rid of him next week. We would be in this together.
    J: What if E comes back and doesn’t agree?
    M: I gave my word and he knows what that means.
    J: Okay.
    R: Here comes James now…

F4: Howie, Janelle, and Rachel in HOH room talking about nominations. (2:00pm BB time)

J: Howie, can I speak to you alone?
    (Jenny leaves.)
    J: What are you doing to do?
    H: If I don’t put those two up, I will be a target. If I put those two up, everybody is on our side. I believe that will guarantee us two weeks.
    J: If E comes back in the house, we can’t get rid of him without J.
    H: If E comes back we put him against B. Break them out that way.
    H: We spilled the beans, like Kaysar did, because we had to because of the new twist.
    J: So we’re getting rid of James?
    H: If I don’t do this, I am public enemy number one.
    H: You’re gone, you’re in the clearing now. Rachel and I are now looking like the most powerful couple in the house.
    J: It’s just so risky, I hate his stuff.

(April comes in.)
    A: The deal is, if you do the pawn thing, and it falls through…the partner is going to go after you.
    H: I understand that.
    A: If it falls through, they will go after you, not James.
    (April leaves, Rachel comes in.)

J: We only have us three.
    R: Quite frankly, James is going to screw us anyway.
    H: I rather have James come after me than the whole house.
    J: Who are you going to put up then?
    H: Probably James and Sarah. I start the job and they finish it next week if they win HOH.
    H: I’m hoping Cappy comes back then we could use him to divide them again. I’m thinking putting E against B. Who do you think Ivette will pick? The million or B?
    R: Crappy.
    (Now they are talking about what Howie is going to say when he puts them up.)
    H: I’m going to say, “I nominate the both of you…
    R: …because you guys are the dirtiest players in the game.”
    J: …you swore on the bible and sold us out…”
    R: …you know what you did.”
    H: “Because I feel safer in this house and in this game without you two here. Does anyone have any comments otherwise the meeting is adjourned.”
    R: Leave it at that because sometimes less is more.
    H: Yeah.
    R: Now we got to prepare for the storm.

(Ivette and April, in the backyard, talking about James)

April: Yeah, so he [James] would wake them up, in the middle of the night, asking "You wouldn't put up me, would you? Would you put up me? Would you put up me as part of your strategy?" Like, he would ask them questions like that. *Chuckles*

Ivette: He's weider than Michael...

April: Yeah, he's wack.

[I would have posted more, but I've been having some trouble with pausing RealPlayer!]
    "The tips at the end of shoelaces are called 'aglets'. Their true purpose is sinister."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast