+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 8/3 Live Feed Transcripts

8/3 Live Feed Transcripts

Please post your live feed reports here. Everyone is welcome to contribute. We ask a few things of you, though, if you wish to do so:

1) Do not cut and paste from other sites. We wouldn't do it to them, and we'd hope they wouldn't do it to us.

2) If nothing is going on that requires a play-by-play, please compile happenings together in one post every 15 minutes or so, rather than a sentence every post.

3) Please note which feed you're on, and if you're covering a feed that someone else has been covering, please change to another to avoid duplication.

4) Remember we're a PG-13 site, even though the feeds are uncensored.

5) Live Feed reporters are allowed to insert a comment or two in their transcripts, but this thread is NOT for discussion of what has happened on a feed. There will be another thread for discussion, and if something really important happens, please start a new thread with a vague title (to avoid spoilers showing up on the front page). This is our most important rule. All posts that are comments or "jokes" and not transcripts will be removed from this thread.

Thanks again, and enjoy the feeds - whether watching or reading!

Howie, Kaysar and James in the backyard in the hot tub talking about Eric.

J: It's one thing when you have girlfriends, but when you're talking about your wife...all these things...at first, I was under the spell too. But you and I (pointing to K) had the leadership speech. Leaders don't tell you how good a leader they are.
    H: Right, after the food stand, in the kitchen...
    J: AT the food stand, AT the kitchen.
    H: How long ago was that?
    K: he gave so many speeches. And even when he wasn't leader, he made himself leader. Like, someone else was HOH, he made himself HOH.
    J: And when I found out that the girls asked him NOT to go to Mike, and he went to Mike anyway, it was like he was setting himself to be the hero.
    K: That pissed me off, actually.
    Howie: What happened? What happened?
    J: But I didn't find out about that until afterward.
    (explains to Howie about the Eric/Michael confrontation about sexual harrassment)
    J: The girls had asked them not to go, because first of all, apparently, their claims were trumped up.
    H:Which ones were true? Any of them?
    James shrugs but doesn't say anything.
    K: Well, he did make Sarah uncomfortable.
    James nods, but says that if those other accusations hadn't been out there, she wouldn't have felt as uncomfortable.
    K: I told Janelle, it was sparked by Jenny. At first I thought Jenny had bad intentions, but then I realized that Eric was just running wild with the accusations.
    J: Feeding the fire.

J: Because he (Mike) had that title, anything he did was characterized.
    H: It was magnified.
    J: It wasn't fair, and I feel like an ass. Because I thought that guy was a demon because of the way he was portrayed. Still, he didn't do anything to help himself.
    K: I know, I tried to tell him "you can't go out like this."
    J: Right, because every time I heard a story, his actions reaffirmed it.
    H & K: Right.
    J: Standing there trying to stare people down, trying to lick Rachel's arm.

Kaysar saying he got to see both sides, saying it put him in a strange situation.

K: What's done is done.
    Ja: Yes, but it could have been handled better. Especially if they hadn't blown it out of proportion. Was it the girls who blew it out of proportion or Eric? An unbiased opinion.
    K: I think Eric. Especially when you consider April and Jenny asked him not to go to Mike.
    Ja: Yeah, but those two are the biggest liars in the house. April's the same one who cried, screaming back and forth, running up and down and saying she didn't have a partner.
    K: At the end of the day, I don't care what's said. WE're on one side, they're on another.
    Ja: But character assasination is a pretty big thing.
    K: Exactly, and that's why I was so upset about the whole thing!
    J: In front of 12 million people...
    K: It's huge! How can you go on national television... (mumbling)...anything sexual, you know? It affects getting jobs, you know?
    Ja: They get jobs in government, don't they?
    K: True, they get recycled through the Democratic party.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread