+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/2 Live Feed Discussion

aly
    I'm sort of nervous for next week. I think Howie, Rachel, and Janelle need to keep James and Sarah around longer for their votes. Then again, it's going to be really dangerous to have James in the game for too much longer. The best thing that can happen is Ivette and April continue butting heads and cause weaknesses in that alliance. Otherwise, I just don't see the crappy crew falling apart. Tt'd be cool if James got HOH this week and took out Maggie or April. Then they could turn around and get James the following week.

Eeeeep, so nervous.

From what I read elsewhere in this discussion - it was said that they were realizing that the reasoning for getting rid of Kaysar was from James and why would they listen to James?????? In this report it sounded like Maggie was the one that realized it.

But it sounds totally different now.

Quote Originally Posted by aly
    It'd be cool if James got HOH this week and took out Maggie or April. Then they could turn around and get James the following week.
    James as HOH would be more than I could bear to watch.
    His ego would not fit into the HOH room.

aly
    I would HATE to see James as HOH too. I already cringe EVERY time he talks. It'd just be good if he could do some dirty work before his butt was out the door.

But you're right. I'm not sure I could stomach a week of watching that. It'd be almost as bad as Maggot's HOH clan. By the way, it annoys me that they hole up in that room 24/7 and all sleep up there.

Quote Originally Posted by hempychick
    I am still scratching my head and tapping my foot wondering why she didn't Aim for a Pair, even Eric told her Kay wasn't the big threat here right now, GO FOR THE PAIRS! Whats wrong with her, I think she is actually one sandwhich short of a picnic!
    Maggie's reasoning... as off track as it may sound to some degree... is to get rid of Kaysar because of 1) he was partially responsible for getting rid of Eric, so this is revenge, and 2) she sees Kaysar and Janelle as a pair. She's talked about it several times on the feeds to the extent that it's difficult to really understand whether she's convinced herself that Kaysar and Janelle were the pair and not Kaysar and Michael.

Count me in as another that would hate to see James as HOH. Talk about a case of power going to the head... he'd be unbearable.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

James as HOH would be way too much. Not to mention he is a loose canon and could go either way. He would obviously align with the Six, well 5 as HOH because they are the stronger team. If he does win, lets hope he puts Maggie up.
    "Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States
    can't make it without Texas." - Sam Houston

Thank god its back on! Melissab73's Avatar
    Whats going on in the house? Anyone awake?

HOH on Thursday..........

Last week I thought the worst thing could have happened with Magster winning HOH....I have finally accepted it and I am glad the week is almost over.

Now I'm thinking about the hoh comp. in only two days. There are so many chances for Mag's team to get it: Ivette, Beau, April, Jenn, and even Sarah or James would be wildcards....I could see that crew putting up Rachel vs. Howie or vs. Janelle (assuming she stays) and then I'd be like "oh crap, another week of BS!!! and our team going down the drain"

If I/B/A/J make it to the final four I think I'll puke!

Fish
    Yup, with donuts!!

Lounging in the back yard now. Ivette talking with Jen, Howie talking with Rachel.......fish again
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread