+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 8/1 Live Feed Screen Caps

OK, for some weird reason..now I want Janelle to be with Kaysar..LOL...Kaysar looks happy when he is around her.

Kaysar!
    yum

yum

yum
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

aly
    Ivette staring Howie down right before he showed her everything in that nasty pair of underwear

Kaysar took a drink of water and got an ant in his mouth

Kaysar imitating the way Janelle drinks

April itching her patch

TCW
    I didn't find many Kaysar ones in my pile. It seems sometimes that my system keeps picking the camera that follows the single group of HG's around. Thus I get an entire day of like the same 3 or 4 people.

Internet went down at 11pm my time so I didn't get any shots from late night.

Here's a question to you who like Janelle and Kaysar "together". No offence but how do you think Michael will feel if hes seeing these posts / pictures of his "girl" and his best friend looking so cozy and if they are sequestered can they actually watch whats going on in the house, what do you think his response would be?

I just hope that if Kaysar is crushing on Janelle that he would just squash the crush and that they both stay true to Michael.

Quote Originally Posted by KELBEL
    Here's a question to you who like Janelle and Kaysar "together". No offence but how do you think Michael will feel if hes seeing these posts / pictures of his "girl" and his best friend looking so cozy and if they are sequestered can they actually watch whats going on in the house, what do you think his response would be?
    Not that I'm one that likes Kaysar and Janelle *together*, but.... she's had far more time to get to know Kaysar in a deeper sense than she ever had with Michael.

She and Michael had chemistry and a lot of flirtation, but they only knew each other for two weeks.. hardly enough for him to be so territorial. I don't think he'd have a problem with it at all.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

True, I was just curious Kaysar and Michael seem to be very good friends and mature i really hope it works like how you say . Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Not that I'm one that likes Kaysar and Janelle *together*, but.... she's had far more time to get to know Kaysar in a deeper sense than she ever had with Michael.

She and Michael had chemistry and a lot of flirtation, but they only knew each other for two weeks.. hardly enough for him to be so territorial. I don't think he'd have a problem with it at all.
    Besides that Kaysar told Janelle that Michael had a girlfriend before he was on the show. Maybe he was trying to keep her for himself.

TCW

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234