+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/31 Live Feed Discussion

Do you guys remember when there was no Power of Veto?? It didn't actually exist until Season Three...

07/10/2002
    "But now its the moment weve all been waiting for: We find out about the big twist. Lisa describes the Big Brother Veto. It is the power to take a nominee off the chopping block. They even have a necklace for the holder of the Veto, much like the Survivor immunity necklace. Anyway, all players will compete for it each week. The winner can remove one of the nominees and the HoH has to replace him or her with a new one (it cannot be the same person or the veto holder). If a nominee wins, s/he cannot remove her/himself from contention, but can remove the other person. If the HoH wins, s/he can replace one of the people already nominated, or keep it the same."

kg73
    Quote Originally Posted by DoeBoy
    I think it was called the Diamond Veto or something... But when Alison won it, there was only one other person that could be nominated.
    That's EXACTLY what it was. Thanks! I thought I remembered something like that but couldn't quite put the details together.

FORT Newbie
    I am sure this has probably been brought up in the Maggie thread (I don't have time to read through it all) but if we are pretty sure that she isn't an ER nurse, has somebody from cyberland not been able to find out her true profession yet, or one of her friends from back home spilled the beans???

Quote Originally Posted by wanda_dance
    I am sure this has probably been brought up in the Maggie thread (I don't have time to read through it all) but if we are pretty sure that she isn't an ER nurse, has somebody from cyberland not been able to find out her true profession yet, or one of her friends from back home spilled the beans???
    You are right Wanda. The info is out there and I am sure Smokinggun.com will come up with other stuff on these hgs too.

Quote Originally Posted by wanda_dance
    It's been confirmed that there's a Maggie Ausburn that is a nurse at Summerlin Hospital in Las Vegas.

She's a nurse; it's just James that is feeding everyone's doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    It's been confirmed that there's a Maggie Ausburn that is a nurse at Summerlin Hospital in Las Vegas.

She's a nurse; it's just James that is feeding everyone's doubt.
    Wow! After lastnights episode I was CONVINCED that Maggie was a cop! She sure does know how to interogate people for just being a nurse! Poor Howie was sweating bullets when he was in there! Did you see how many times he took a sip of water!

Anything interesting going on in the house? Or is it fish?

Hmm not too much DreamTeam - Maggie, James, Sarah, Jen and Ivette are talking in the backyard. Rachel is in the washroom. The rest are still sleeping I believe.
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

FORT Fogey
    Big Brother is going to ask the rest of them to wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by AXE
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME? shes so stupid she get the ball in the first hole when it matters then when its to save her boy toy she wins it. ARGHH!!! If Janelle goes home I will HATE SARAH!

It sounded like James essentially made sure it was in the bag and then let Sarah win so that she couldn't be put up.

+ Reply to Thread