+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/31 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy666
    The plan mentioned was, I believe, a final five offer with K/J/R/H, with James and Sarah in the know.

Kaysar knows he has one foot out the door. The only way I can see him staying is by offering a real deal to Maggie - one that would involve her selling out the KKK and Kaysar selling out James and Sarah.

The final five plan that was mentioned earlier would have to be tweaked so that James/Sarah would be told Maggie is joining them but not the final five detail. And Maggie would have to put up one of her own, possibly Ivette, telling the others that she's too close to James and can't be trusted.

Once the week is over, if either James or Sarah get HOH, they put up I/A/B/J and get rid of one of them. If K/J/R/H get HOH, they should put up I/A/B/J to backdoor James. If one of the KKK get it, Maggie should continue to direct them to target J/S.
    Whose plan is this? It is pretty convoluted...although smart....and one little slip and everybody is in big trouble. It seems strange to me that Maggie so easily played "weak" while Eric was in the house....now she has a whole new personality. I am sure she is not a nurse. But what else she is escapes me. I am also wondering whether Crappy and Maggie might be brother and sister....their relationship is much like big bro/little sis?

Unfortunately, my feeling is that Kaysar is gone... because he IS the smartest player in the house and if any of them have ANY brains they will figure that out before eviction and stop thinking like racists and idiots ... I know, that is asking a LOT!

Clarification about the Golden Power of Veto

I have been reading the threads and since the POV comp. was yesterday there has been a lot of talk about the GPOV. In fact, the part that makes the GPOV GOLDEN is that it means if a nominee wins it, they can take THEMSELF off the block.

What used to happen is that everyone used to compete in the POV comps but if a nominee won they either had to leave the noms the same or take off the other nominee...they could not save themself. So a lot of the time, the person who won (odds were is was usually just a non-nominated HG) would leave the nominations the same.

In 2002 Marcellus was nominated for eviction with five HG left and it was pretty sure he would be evicted. He was a fan favourite, so to help SAVE himself, they introduced the GOLDEN power of veto...so there would be a chance for him to stay. Because if it was regular veto he would have had no way to take himself off the block.
    Last edited by Sweets19; 07-31-2005 at 11:50 AM.

Here is a quote from someone's BB3 blog from 2002 re: BB introducing GPOV

September 6, 2002 4:13pm

Today houseguests were told to "Expect The Unexpected" and were called to the DR one by one to learn "the new twist." Before being called into the DR Danielle's paranoid mind came up with CBS taking away the HOH's power to nominate leaving it to the former houseguests. I gotta admit, now that the ex-houseguests have grown leary of Danielle, I like that plan. But alas, it's not that good, it's what they call "The Golden Veto" which is a golden piece of crap disguised as the final Power of Veto of the season. The new twist is pretty weak and given the POV track record it doesn't alter this year's game much at all.

Later...
    Ok, the Golden Veto has an extra power I just learned about: houseguests can veto themselves. They will compete for the Golden Veto on Sunday and the final Veto Ceremony will be held live on Thursday's 2-hour episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets19
    Ok, the Golden Veto has an extra power I just learned about: houseguests can veto themselves. They will compete for the Golden Veto on Sunday and the final Veto Ceremony will be held live on Thursday's 2-hour episode.
    So is it myth that the VETO holder cannot be nominated? Is it possible that this myth was started them through a miscommunication and BB never advised any of the HG's because of the potential secret factor later on??

FORT Fanatic
    The person who holds POV and choses to use it:

Can NOT be put on the block once they use it to take someone off and they do know that.

FORT Fogey
    They shouldn't have the HOH put up the other nominee. The POV holder should!

FORT Fanatic
    Kaysar knows he needs to try one last time to keep himself and Janelle in the game. With his plan, he will have to do the best talking job of his life and he knows that. He figures he is going out and he has nothing to lose. Why not try it?

I do not think Maggie will bite. If she did, she would have to act as though she is still with the crappy group all the way. I also think they should not gun right for Ivette. That would make it too obvious.

Anyway, I don't think she will do it but he does have to try. If he could pull this off, he would be the best player in BB history!!!

And about the DIAMOND POV.........

Diamond POV was used only once and appeared in September 2003 during BB4.

The situation was this: 4 people left in the house. Robert was HOH and he had nominated Jun and Allison. Erika was the only other HG so only one vote would be needed to evict someone.

The Diamond Veto seemed like it had extra power, but in reality it was just the facts of the situation. As follows:

The person who won the veto comp. could (as in GPOV) save a nominee or save themself if they were on the block. In this case, Allison won and took herself off the block. So, she put the only other HG (Erika) up against Jun.

SO, now Allison was the only voting HG and had all the power. She went from having a 50/50 chance of going home to having ALL the power in the house and choosing who she would go to the final three with.

She evicted Erika and later she and Jun ended up the final two (Jun won overall). It was a tense time when you think that in this episode Jun and Alison go from being on the block to a few days later sitting in the winners chairs with Robert and Erika evicted!!! Those last weeks always get exciting.

Doeboy that is a great idea

BB should introduce that twist when it suits the show.....like when they know one "side" in the house is in trouble.

It would have been sweet this week if that were the case and if Janelle or Kaysar had won it. Then they could have picked Ivette!!!!

FORT Regular
    I love reading the recaps and details about the live feeds, since I do not get them myself.

Just out of curiosity, what do they normally eat? Who eats the most, the least, skips meals, etc.?

I'm wondering because they all of spectacular bodies!

+ Reply to Thread