+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 548

Thread: 7/31 Live Feed Discussion

  1. #11
    AXE
    AXE is offline
    Janelle AXE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Age
    23
    Posts
    18
    Who won veto?

  2. #12
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    996
    Quote Originally Posted by AXE
    Who won veto?
    Sarah.

  3. #13
    AXE
    AXE is offline
    Janelle AXE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Age
    23
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by DoeBoy
    Sarah.
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME? shes so stupid she get the ball in the first hole when it matters then when its to save her boy toy she wins it. ARGHH!!! If Janelle goes home I will HATE SARAH!
    Last edited by AXE; 07-31-2005 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Spelt something wrong

  4. #14
    Captain Save-a-Ho macgrl08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    NC
    Age
    35
    Posts
    606
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy666
    KKK is cappy's crew.
    Thanks Cassidy any reason why? Oh also do u guys think CBS reads these boards? Do we have any power b/c I would love for them to let us cast a vote in the eviciton or something like that. Maybe we could write them. If the Cappy Crew prevails, and K or Janelle are out...I'm so cancelling my live feeds Friday morning!
    "He is like an Iraqi peach and I want to devour him...take the pit, plant it in the backyard, and HOPE to grow some more."- Marcellus on Kaysar

  5. #15
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    996
    K/J/H/R have a good plan going for them... it's going to be difficult though, to try and persuade Maggie to put up her closest friend in the game, Ivette. While Maggie isn't as good as a player than Kaysar is, she has a good grasp of the game so far. Hopefully, Sarah won't use the veto and James will be booted.

  6. #16
    I HATE You! Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    5,185
    Sarah won veto? what was the competition?

    if i was Sarah, i would not use it, can't she be put up if James is saved? Maggie would probably do that to ensure the pair is broken up

    If you know your partner is doomed for eviction, then you have to think about yourself and that 1/2 mill




  7. #17
    kg73
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by DoeBoy
    K/J/H/R have a good plan going for them... it's going to be difficult though, to try and persuade Maggie to put up her closest friend in the game, Ivette. While Maggie isn't as good as a player than Kaysar is, she has a good grasp of the game so far. Hopefully, Sarah won't use the veto and James will be booted.
    I don't believe this plan will ever work. After listening to Maggie's crew (who cannot have any civilized conversation other than "wonder what the other team is talking about now") last night they are totally deluded into believing that they never had a "leader" on their side.

    They think that Kaysar is the leader on his team and that when he leaves that will make James the leader.

    They honestly believe that they do not have a leader (when they clearly were lead by Eric and now Maggie in Eric's place).

    Maggie: "We really don't have a leader. We are just 5 people just talking about the game. Well 4 people talking and Jen just sitting there."

    April: "Yep. This is definately the side to be on because we think for ourselves and don't need someone telling us what to do"

    HUH? These people are on drugs if they truly believe this! Since when does anyone on that side "think for themselves"?

    This being the case, I don't think they have the mental ability to go along with a complicated plan like this one. Remember when Ivette was blown away by the veto chess game last week? She said to Cappy, "how can we ever win against them when they were thinking 3 or 4 moves in advance?"

    This is a truth that applies to game as well. The Kaysar, Janelle, Howie side are really good at thinking many moves in advance. The other team is not.

  8. #18
    kg73
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogg
    Sarah won veto? what was the competition?

    if i was Sarah, i would not use it, can't she be put up if James is saved? Maggie would probably do that to ensure the pair is broken up

    If you know your partner is doomed for eviction, then you have to think about yourself and that 1/2 mill
    No, she cannot be nominated if she uses it. It is a "golden power of veto" which means that the person who wins it is automatically safe from nomination if they choose to use it.

    Back in the first couple of seasons, it was just at "regular veto" in which the person who used it could be nominated. This was tricky and most folks were scared of just that happening. As a result, no one ever used it. Big brother introduced Golden Power of Veto shortly there after.

    Also, there was one time (maybe Season 4???) where BB had another type of veto for just one episode. I can't remember the details but it may have been a platinum veto or something like that. Does anyone else remember this? I want to say that Allyson in Season 4 won it but I'm not sure. I believe that it was where the winner could remove someone from the block and then they would have the power to nominate someone to fill the spot. This was only one time that I remember this. Anyone remember?

  9. #19
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    996
    Quote Originally Posted by kg73
    No, she cannot be nominated if she uses it. It is a "golden power of veto" which means that the person who wins it is automatically safe from nomination if they choose to use it.

    Back in the first couple of seasons, it was just at "regular veto" in which the person who used it could be nominated. This was tricky and most folks were scared of just that happening. As a result, no one ever used it. Big brother introduced Golden Power of Veto shortly there after.

    Also, there was one time (maybe Season 4???) where BB had another type of veto for just one episode. I can't remember the details but it may have been a platinum veto or something like that. Does anyone else remember this? I want to say that Allyson in Season 4 won it but I'm not sure. I believe that it was where the winner could remove someone from the block and then they would have the power to nominate someone to fill the spot. This was only one time that I remember this. Anyone remember?

    I think it was called the Diamond Veto or something... But when Alison won it, there was only one other person that could be nominated.

  10. #20
    Thank god its back on! Melissab73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    40
    Posts
    624
    Boy, Rachel always gets up early. I hate watching them workout b/c I'm ususally sitting her eating something feeling fat and I think to myself so thats how they stay so skinny.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.