+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445

Thread: 7/30 Live Feed Discussion

aly
    I hate listening to them too, but it is sort of like watching a train wreck. I just couldn't stop!! Ivette was throwing a fit about it for a long time. It was before James came into the HOH room and warned Ivette not to confront or fight Janelle.

I was just watching Ivette report to the HOH room on what she heard when she was spying. Did they talk to Beau about anything important?

Ivette overblows things to stir up trouble against those she wants out. She has what I would nicely call selective hearing, but I can think of other ways to put it.

They (Kaysar's crew) underestimated her. They figured she would be a distraction, but she is really a instigator and targeting them from day one.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

kg73
    Quote Originally Posted by r0guish
    Haha you made my night mate LOL I actually laughed out loud while reading that one

Glad you liked it! If the day ever comes that ANY houseguest takes strategy advice from that walking silicone pencil....I'm done with BB! LOL

KG, "Silicone pencil"--quite appropos and funny.

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs
    They (Kaysar's crew) underestimated her. They figured she would be a distraction, but she is really a instigator and targeting them from day one.
    Ivette is an instigator and liar, but I personally think that April is the biggest instigator in the house and the main reason that Michael is gone. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by aly
    I think they were just doing that because Ivette was carrying on and whining about how she thought Janelle moved Ivette's key. (Ivette had put her key in Eric's slot).
    I am so lost about this key thing...can anyone explain what happened about that to me? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jeanief
    I am so lost about this key thing...can anyone explain what happened about that to me? Thanks!

On the board there are pictures of all the houseguests and each have a slot for a key. After the nominations the safe ones get to put their keys back in the slots under their pictures. The evicted hg's keys have been removed and that weeks nominiees keys are in a bag with the HOH. So, Ivette is a moron and is putting her key in her beloved "Cappy's" slot (because his is now gone). Janelle keeps seeing this and is totally annoyed. So, she decides to take Ivette's key (which is in Eric's slot at this point) and put it in Ashleas's slot. I think she told Rachel that she (Janelle) also put her own key in Kaysar's slot. Basically Jannelle is instigating with Ivette - I think it is hysterical, but obviously Ivette thinks it's not....LMAO!!!

Hope this makes sense!

kg73
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanief
    KG, "Silicone pencil"--quite appropos and funny.

Thank you very much! I try to call 'em like I see 'em.

+ Reply to Thread