+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 7/29 Live Feed Screen Caps

Quote Originally Posted by r0guish
    Oh there was more to it mate! She was like "James will...He'll go through the backdoor, he'll go through the front, the side, he'll find a way to get to me."
    The thought of Maggot and Forehead James and backdoors and sidedoors and frontdoors! I think I need to lie down...

Janelle & Kaysar ROCK! CouchPotato's Avatar
    Oh there was more to it mate! She was like "James will...He'll go through the backdoor, he'll go through the front, the side, he'll find a way to get to me."
    OMG!!!

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by jess6
    Well, she's got those two little loopy, cowlick things on each side of the part that are pushed back making the hair fall back on the sides of her face instead of framing it. That's why I think it looks better pulled back with the ribbon because it pulls the cowlicks back. I think if she straightened the cowlicks forward it might look better. I'm surprised they haven't straightened it just for fun. Janelle has a straightener.. but I can see why she'd be reluctant to let Maggie's hair touch it.. Oh well!
    I'm so happy someone else brought this topic up, because I wanted to, but didn't want to seem like I was picking on everyone. Her hair always looks like it needs to be washed to me, especially in the scalp area. And I think it would look better if she parted it on the side, slightly off center. I have a similar cowlick situation, and thick, slightly wavy hair like hers. You definitely have to wash it everyday, or else it gets greasy looking, and a side part does a lot with the cowlicks. (Bangs have helped me hide them also.)
    Just my two cents...

LOL Howie would have had a field day w/ that one.

Quote Originally Posted by aramcobrat
    I'm so happy someone else brought this topic up, because I wanted to, but didn't want to seem like I was picking on everyone. Her hair always looks like it needs to be washed to me, especially in the scalp area. And I think it would look better if she parted it on the side, slightly off center. I have a similar cowlick situation, and thick, slightly wavy hair like hers. You definitely have to wash it everyday, or else it gets greasy looking, and a side part does a lot with the cowlicks. (Bangs have helped me hide them also.)
    Just my two cents...
    You shouldn't wash your hair every day though. It washes away it's natural oils and can damage it. I think what Maggie needs is something to take the bad oils out, and put some healthy nutrient oils back in.. Like someone said earlier, a hot oil treatment or even a paste. And instead of washing it everyday, she should try a shampoo for oily hair.

Which makes me wonder if the houseguests get to use whatever shampoo they want, or if they are using just a generic brand. Do they have to bring their own? What if they run out? Anyone know?

Janelle & Kaysar ROCK! CouchPotato's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aramcobrat
    Just my two cents...
    Oh don't worry about not wanting to bring topics up that might be construed as picking on someone. I'll do that each and every time. If they are willing to put themselves on national tv, then they need to be up for the scrutiny of it. I'm definitely not saying my hair is perfect, but at least I try my best. Putting a ribbon in your hair each and every day means you probably have hair issues and need a better cut. And as far as the washing your hair every day goes - if you have oily hair, you should be washing it every day. And that's my two cents

Here we go... the post-nomination caps...

Sarah's hugging Maggot... is she up...?

They're talking about dinner now LOL

Rachel saying she wanted to cook some chicken dish I think lol

Howie ranting to Jennifer: "So what my banana isn't good enough for you?" LOL

James bummed... yep, he's nominated.

Kaysar is nominated

He's doing the hair twirl again

Sarah: "That is the worst way she could have put the keys in... *Starting to cry*"

Janelle looking bummed.
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

Dont wanna be fatesealed! meeka6's Avatar
    sarahs key was last....james and kaysar nominated

More...

Sarah looks so stoic right now LOL

Janelle's now playing with her head too.
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

James joins his fellow nominated houseguest

Kay and Jan wondering if James has made a deal with anyone else...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast