+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 7/28 Live Feed Transcripts

7/28 Live Feed Transcripts

Please post your live feed reports here. Everyone is welcome to contribute. We ask a few things of you, though, if you wish to do so:

1) Do not cut and paste from other sites. We wouldn't do it to them, and we'd hope they wouldn't do it to us.

2) If nothing is going on that requires a play-by-play, please compile happenings together in one post every 15 minutes or so, rather than a sentence every post.

3) Please note which feed you're on, and if you're covering a feed that someone else has been covering, please change to another to avoid duplication.

4) Remember we're a PG-13 site, even though the feeds are uncensored.

5) Live Feed reporters are allowed to insert a comment or two in their transcripts, but this thread is NOT for discussion of what has happened on a feed. There will be another thread for discussion, and if something really important happens, please start a new thread with a vague title (to avoid spoilers showing up on the front page). This is our most important rule. All posts that are comments or "jokes" and not transcripts will be removed from this thread.

Thanks again, and enjoy the feeds - whether watching or reading!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    i'm horrible at transcribing but THIS has to be spelled out word for word:

the scenario ... rachel, april, beau, and ivette all sitting around the hot tub takling YET AGAIN how wonderful they are and how horrible "those others are".

ivette: to be quite honest, if anything that this house has taught me .... i'm always so nice, i always go so much out of my way for people, and once again it slaps you in the ass, you know what i'm saying?

beau: yeah

ivette: you come in here, you're the nice one, you help out, and then there's people who fan themselves the whole entire time. you know what? i'm tired of being the contributor all the time.

beau: that's right

ivette: honestly, i just want to see just once ... just one day after sitting back and fanning myself, how great that would be.

TCW
    James is totally trying to mend fences with Ivette and Maggie but Maggie is just not buying his attempts to rationalize his behavior. He's trying to put it all on them for how he behaved. It's their fault this, their fault that.

James is having to backpedal even more now that Beau is nailing him about the POV event when he was told James would call on Beau and he didn't. Beau says that he can try and justify things all he wants.

James snaps back, it's rationalize.

(they need to tell him to just go pound some sand)

As a reminder:

This is our most important rule. All posts that are comments or "jokes" and not transcripts will be removed from this thread.
    Please everyone. Comment only in the day's discussion thread.

Maggie, Howie, and Rachel in HOH.

Mag: Wha do you think about how the house is split in two and how you're on the other side from me?

How: Obviously, the way the house started off, they wanted K out the door, Michael out the door, and Janelle out the door. After that, who's next? You guys had your clique and everything, and strategically, I wasn't HOH. Kaysar tried to change it up. He's been almost out the door since day one. The door was almost slammed in his face when he came in the place. He's made plays, and this is a game. As much as people get hatred, get pissed off, this is a game. You made a huge play today, and this is a sporting event. You had no one on the table, we had two guys left, and you hit a big shot, it was awesome. If you told me Howie, I have to put you up, I would accept that because this is a game. Just like if we were playing coasters or foosball.

If you said because my feet smell or my bathroom technique, that's a personal thing. I'd probably walk out mad about it. I'm in the position I am now because this is about playing games. You guaranteed yourself another week. Eric said, this game changes on a dime.

Mag; Did you know you were in a total grey area in our group? In fact, you call it a group but it didn't exist. It was Eric and I. You were not seen as a target at all.

How; Yes, but people stopped talking to me and started looking at me funny. I know you want to ride it out, Ivette and Beau want to ride it out, but eventually you'll have to put each other up.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

How: Do you think I care if anyone snores all night? It's a strategical game from my point of view.

Maggie asks about Ashlea.

How: Ashlea, I mean, you get the first HOH and you don't know anything about anyone in the house.

Mag: I mean, it seemed like everyone voted to get rid of Ashlea.

How: I followed Eric's lead for the first couple of weeks. I had to go with the majority.

Mag: You did?

How: Yup, I sat down with Eric, he said that Michael had to go that week, I said okay.

(feeds skipped)

Rachel saying she's afraid to answer any questions.

Ra: The game is changed. the house is not going to go for the house anymore. It's going in a direction that, its...who knows?

Maggie jut looking at them and not saying anything.

Ra: There's probably an underlying sense of what some people ...there's a stun factor right now.

Ma: I told Rachel earlier, if you want to say "eff you Maggie, I don't want to answer" that's okay. I was told it was your idea to put me up, Howie.

How talking about how the first three weeks there was no pressure on the house, but he started to feel pressured because people reacted differently. Says that Maggie and James are strong players; strategically, that's why she was put up. Saying it's not good to make decisions based on whether you like someone's shampoo.

(I have quadcam on and Ivette is shouting everyone else down.)
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    F1: Howie and Kaysar brushing their teeth in the bathroom. (2:29am)

K: Damn…damn…
    H: It was a hard competition. The ball…you have no control over the damn thing.
    K: I say this a lot but I got a feeling this happened for a reason.
    H: Really? Hopefully we’re here next week to do something about it.
    K: Yeah.
    K: Strange… this happened for a reason and I think I know what the reason is.
    (long silence)
    H: I think with James, it’s personal. With you, it’s personal and strategical.
    K: This should be interesting. I’ll tell you one thing.
    H: Let’s go to sleep, bro. Let’s not worry about this right now.
    K: So if James leaves, we’re going to be the only guys.
    H: It doesn’t matter. I think Janelle is stronger than anybody in the other team. You never see her sweat or get stressed out. She can win this whole thing.
    K: She’s amazing.
    H: Yeah.
    K: If we can make it past this week and I’m still here…you, me, Rachel, and Janelle- the final four.
    H: Beautiful. I love it.
    K: We just got play smart.
    H: I told you we were going to hit a block on the road. It’s just the way it is. The team suffers injuries during the season. There’s not much you can do. Let’s just see what happens.
    K: (long sigh)
    H: As long as we continue to stay together and trust each other, we can get HOH back and put them into turmoil again. They’re so stupid. They think they’re not going to get put up again? That is so funny. Honestly, I think all they care about is going into sequester, not winning this game. Screw it bro. Let’s deal with this tomorrow.
    K: Yeah.
    K: (muttering to self) Damn it.

+ Reply to Thread