+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/23 Live Feed Discussion

Maggie, with threats to never forgive him, I doubt Kaysar is going to want you around much longer.
    Last edited by AIWANNABE; 07-23-2005 at 01:42 PM.

Maggie really comes across as abrasive, doesn't she? She's got members of her own alliance disliking her because she clams up around them. Then she whines to Kaysar that he didn't tell her ahead of time she would be nominated. The best moment was when she complained that Janelle and Howie aren't talking to her. Since when does she talk to Janelle?

In that whole conversation she really came across as a emotional player. Why should she be outraged at being nominated, when she admits she's never spoken to Kaysar about the game and barely acknowledged him?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

You took the words right out of my mouth hep. If she's already this emotional 2 weeks into the game then I really doubt she'll be able to get far. It gets 10 times tougher each week.
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

xSKATExORxCRYx
    I can't wait to see her "emotions" when Crappy gets put up beside her.

Suckah!

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    what i don't get is how these people get mad when they're nominated!! um, HELLO!!! that's what the house is all about! walking in that door, you KNOW there's a 1 in 14 chance of being put up (actually, it's 2 in 14 chance right? lol) ... and the odds get worse every week you survive, so why get all pissed off about it???

xSKATExORxCRYx
    I have a quick question: What happens if Maggie and/or her partner win VETO and take her off the block?

Does Kaysar still put up Eric? It seems likely, in that circumstance, that James would be voted out...

James's side: Sarah, Janelle, Howie, Rachel (Kaysar doesn't vote)
    Eric's side: Maggie, Yvette, Beau, April and Jennifer

How can Kaysar guarantee someone goes, other than James -- or is his Alliance of Six dependant on James getting veto'd?

Fish feeds... I guess veto is starting
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

IF that happens, Kaysar has plans to pull Jen & April in and bribe them with something to do with that crap that they started about Michael being a sexual harrasser or something. (a weak-sounding plan, to me, but a plan nevertheless!)

I have my claws crossed that it works out so that it WILL be Crappy & Maggie up there.

It just went to all FISH, so I guess this is it. Wonder how long it will take? They'll have to do the actual picking of partners and then explain to them HOW to do the comp.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

xSKATExORxCRYx
    I have a more general question, and although I don't think anyone knows the true answer, I'll just pose it anyway:

So it's VETO competition, and strangely enough there is a chess piece in the backyard.

Do you think the producers have a bunch of different VETO competitions stocked up, and they decide during that week what the actual competition will be? Sort of a way of skewing the competitions in favour of one particular alliance?

Or do you think the competitions are all arranged ahead of time, and this game is completely structured (A naive assumption, I would venture)?

I mean, if it were a chess competition, then the Kaysar-James-Janelle connection is OBVIOUSLY going to fare much better. Maybe the producers want them to win?

Personally, I think there is a combination of structure and deciding-last-minute... Alteast with HOH and VETO.

FORT Fogey
    Any Winner in the POV yet?

-Diva

+ Reply to Thread