+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Questions for the evicted houseguest *possible SPOILERS*

Questions for the evicted houseguest *possible SPOILERS*

Well, it's not certain who is getting the boot tonight. What would you ask Michael or Janelle, given the chance?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

For either one:

If you knew what you know now, would you have chosen a different partner to enter the house with?

Are you saying we might be getting an interview with one of them, hep? How exciting!

Janelle: At anytime did any of the houseguests make you feel uncomfortable? Were you mad at Ashlea for being evicted so early? What would you say to others who think you are just on the show for publicity?

Janelle & Kaysar ROCK! CouchPotato's Avatar
    For either Michael or Janelle: are you going to continue seeing each other outside the BB house or was the cuddling/kissing all for show?

To Michael: Do you feel guilty about convincing Kaysar to go on this show and then ruining the game for him?

To Janelle: Will you drop Michael like a hot potato when you find out he's not rich and powerful?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Michael: Most people thought you'd go a lot farther than you did. What do you think you could have done differently to stay in the game (apart from joining the sheep)? I'm guessing leaving the women alone, or hands off unless invited to flirt.

Janelle: Why would you continue to alienate yourself with the others instead of making a show of going along with the crowd, and explaining yourself in the DR?
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

To Michael: Why on earth do you take a bath towel into the stall every time you urinate? Are you that paranoid about your penis possibly being shown on the internet, or are you ashamed of your shortcomings?

(okay, seriously...they DON'T show what goes on in the stall! So why does he DO that? and does he put that towel back like it's CLEAN??? How does he AIM and hold the towel at the same time?)

Yes, the burning questions of a curious kitty

To Janelle: If Kaysar would have given in to your charms, would it be HIM you were smooching for the last few days, instead?
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7
    To Janelle: If Kaysar would have given in to your charms, would it be HIM you were smooching for the last few days, instead?
    Allow me to answer that for Janelle: in the early days in the house she and Ashlea were discussing the fact that Janelle does like Arab guys, and Kaysar is good-looking, but Janelle said he didn't have enough money.

I think it's sad when women date for money.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Allow me to answer that for Janelle: in the early days in the house she and Ashlea were discussing the fact that Janelle does like Arab guys, and Kaysar is good-looking, but Janelle said he didn't have enough money.

I think it's sad when women date for money.
    I miss the days of Kaysar & Janelle playing chess, with Kaysar saying things like "are you falling madly in love with me now?" It was SO CUTE! And then, later I heard her ask Ashlea if Kaysar would date her in the real world. And her pleading with Kaysar to let her sleep in the bed with him. I think she DID want her "on-air love time" to be with HIM, and then moved on to Michael.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Micheal: I think your strategy was excellent, it could have worked much better if you had had more votes on your side. If you could do it again who, in the house, do you think could have helped your game and had you as the shepherd instead of Eric?

Janelle: The start of your strategy game, sizing up players by their chess skill, was very cunning. Do you wish you had used the same game to measure the women and if it would have given you a heads up to the skill (or deceits) of Ivette and April?
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast