+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/21 Live Feed Discussion

AXE
    Why cant they sing without going to fish?

But if Michael stays, and he knows he is defeated, then he is not a threat. It might be smarter to evict Janelle, because she is smarter. By keeping Michael they also keep Kaysar out of the way because he's too busy diffusing comments made by Michael to play the game to HIS full potential.

Quote Originally Posted by AXE
    Why cant they sing without going to fish?
    Copyright violations - BB warns them to stop singing.

I think BB should take away a priveledge if they are warned too many times about stuff like that. (Seems lately we see an awful lot of fishies!!)

I could care less who goes.
    just as long as i dont have to see these two making out all the time!

Wow, Broadway! What a shocker!

That would especially suprise me because it would mean Howie was left out of the loop, IMO. Right now Howie was saying to Rachel he wants Kaysar or Janelle to win HOH. And Rachel herself agreed, so that's another one out of the loop.

Heck, last night April was offering to let Janelle wear one of her dresses. Janelle said she'd be wearing it out the door, and April replied, not tomorrow you won't.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitternerfball
    But if Michael stays, and he knows he is defeated, then he is not a threat. It might be smarter to evict Janelle, because she is smarter. By keeping Michael they also keep Kaysar out of the way because he's too busy diffusing comments made by Michael to play the game to HIS full potential.
    Somehow I don't see Michael just lying down and vegging if he stays.

If it is true that the core alliance voted out Janelle, it makes Michael's actions last night even more effective. No wonder April was shaking with fear, picturing an angry Michael this week.

I forgot to mention this in my recap (I hate when I do that) but April said she went to the DR right after her convo with Mike and said he was making her uncomfortable, and their response was they couldn't tell her how to play the game.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    If it is true that the core alliance voted out Janelle, it makes Michael's actions last night even more effective. No wonder April was shaking with fear, picturing an angry Michael this week.

I forgot to mention this in my recap (I hate when I do that) but April said she went to the DR right after her convo with Mike and said he was making her uncomfortable, and their response was they couldn't tell her how to play the game.
    Good! What a brat!! Does she not think they are watching what really goes on? Good grief.

April is such a whiner. Poor Mike can't talk to or look at anyone (other than Jan & Kay)
    without them running to Big Brother.

I said before I thought Ivette was the big spoon in the pot stirring things up all the time but now I am wondering if I was wrong, perhaps April is the big spoon trying to stir things up or even they are a set like mixer blades! And April's voice sounds like she needs a few more ciggs to even out the manly sound of her voice! Imagine how rough she will sound in a few more years............. hmmmmmmmmm ??????
    I'm NOT Touching YOU! :phhht

+ Reply to Thread