+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 7/20 Live Feed Transcripts

They were still tapping at the lamp when it came back and talking about scrolls, but they were giving up it looked like.

Now they're talking about 317 and the subway room. Talking about how the MTA-317 has a light on it and is all lit up all the time.

Kay: The subway door is actually a door.
    Mich: It doesn't have hinges.
    Kay: It might on the other side. What if MTA means "Must Take Advantage." What if 34 is not in there, not in the picture? Is it a coincidence there are 17 steps, and that the compass led me here?

Looking at the map.

Mich: 1926... (pointing at places at the map)

Woah, Cam1 just cut to Janelle in the bathroom.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Kay: Maybe that's the clue. where would we get a light bulb?

Michael saying in the LR if you sit and look up, there's a big lamp thing.

Janelle comes in, asks if they are talking or what. Kaysar says they are standing and looking around. Now she's telling them to go have dinner.

April: Were you taking a nap?
    Janelle: Hmm?
    A: Were you taking a nap?
    J: HUH?
    A: Were you taking a nap!
    J: mhm... I mean NO!

Janelle seems really out of it right now. She seems sad...
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

Ybittch is now explaining to the houseguests how VH1 airs a show called "The Best Week Ever" and how they always have "reality TV stars" shown. She's obviously relating this to what happened between Sir Crappy and Mike.
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

Beau feeding fish, everyone else watching Beau feed fish. General commentary about which fish ate how much food. Now they are washing up from supper...boring
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Interesting... Ivette and April are on the hammock talking about how Maggie has a hidden agenda.

April said something about being out in the backyard with someone goofing around and she said to this unnamed person "Yeah, I heard how you called me a dumb blonde." She says she was totally joking and the person knew that she was. Then April went over on to the dryer and Maggie said to her "oh my, I can't believe that you just called that person out on what they said about you." April told Maggie that it was a joke and the person really didnt say that. To hear April say it... Maggie was stunned for a second and said "oh, they didn't?" but April didn't buy the innocent act.

They then told another story about something that happened with Beau... with Maggie involved.

Ivette says Maggie is sweet, but she just doesn't like people who are upfront... like her and April. (ack!)

Ivette is hoping that she or April will get HOH. (ack yet again!)
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Ivette and April figuring out about who is telling lies to whom... they are figuring out that Maggie is making things up, trying to cause drama. April has given an example about an incident of Maggie hitting Aprila nd Beau with towels and Beau going to get them back. Maggie repeated it like Maggie told her but Beau and April were confused because April didn't have to tell her, Maggie was there!
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

April and Ivette on the hammock.

Ivette seems to be whining that Ashlea invited her to join a game or something the night before her eviction.

April saying someone called her a dumb blonde.
    AP: Maggie came out and I couldn't believe you just stood up to them and told them it wasn't right to say that to you. And I said, that's not what I said. So I know they said even more about me.

Iv: I am not changing. I am not changing. But in this little world, I need to shut up. There are certain things I won't shut up about. Maggie seems to have something...everyone has a little hidden agenda, but hers seems huge. And everything is about "can you do this with my birthday?" She's sweet, but you know how you start to dislike someone and all of a sudden you're finding things?

AP: It's like Rachel, I think she's so sweet, but it made me mad that the minute Beau said that, she's immediately running to kiss someone's ass. I'm talking to Michael, I'm talking to Janelle, but I'm not going out of my way to do that, you know?

Iv: I just don't know what her deal is.

Ap: People are playing the game. Some people aren't themselves anyway.

Iv: Everything is Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. Or no no no no . Do you know what I mean?

Ap: It's like that night. The night that me and Maggie and Beau were in the bathroom. Maggie starting hitting us with towels, right? So we started this big deal. Well, then the next day Beau was like, I'm going to get y'all back. Later that night, right in front of me (I was like, you totally just made this up)

Iv: wait, what happened?

Ap: We're in the bedroom that night, and she goes, Hey Beau, April told me she was going to get you with a towel, and I was like, what? You were in the bathroom, and Beau goes, I was the one who told you, yeah Maggie. (repeating story) She goes, yeah yeah

Iv: It doesn't make sense sometimes. I don't know exactly what she's trying to do.

Ap: Don't tell her anything. She asked me, and I was like, I don't know anything new.

Iv: I just don't like people that aren't upfront. I'm upfront, you're upfront, you know what I mean? I just want to get HOH. Even you, get HOH I mean.

Both looking grim right now.

AP: the odds are in our favor. How many people will be...did it start to rain? I felt a drop hit. It's probably bird pee.

Iv: Where the hell is a bird going to come from?

Iv: I just feel like...

Ap: If you do eventually tell people, people are going to **** bricks because now I notice people saying stuff about lesbians.

Iv: I feel like saying, what do you think they're creatures for another world?

Now they both think it's raining.

Iv: I wonder what she is saying (her girlfriend)

ap: She's laughing probably.

(sorry, I was using rewind and I'm a little behind.)

Michael telling April that he quietly quizzed a couple of people and matched up their backgrounds.

It looks like he was telling her he's giving her the opportunity to 'fess up or he would reveal it at a moment she wouldn't like. Then Janelle came out and stopped the conversation cold.

And it looks like she's going to stay.

9:53: Subway room, lights are out.

Eric mentions the HOH blog! He says he wrote that he knows he was wrong to do what he did with Michael, but says that Michael hasn't done the stink eye since, so it was effective.

Saying Michael doesn't have the cojones to be a man and apologize.

Saying Sarah has had a glass of wine and 2 beers. He tells James "you'll get a piece off her."

Eric complaining that the bag of M&M's is gone. Sarah says it wasn't her, it was Jenny.

Jennifer really seems drunk, Sarah too. Eric says the "f" word every three words.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123