+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/18 Live Feed Discussions

Cool Kid Club cardholder Emerald Fox's Avatar

7/18 Live Feed Discussions

(Figure I'd get these out of the way, too.)

Please discuss the goings on in the live feeds here to keep the transcript thread free for just that.

Thanks!
    "All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him."
    - Sun Tzu - The Art of War

FORT Fanatic
    Michael's most recent blog entry is pretty funny - even if it is a fake blog, it is still a pretty good description of Eric. (note that at the bottom, it says it was written "yesterday afternoon" - presumably meaning before the fight.)

http://michaeldonnellan.blogspot.com

One hint that it may in fact be a real blog is the comment about Eric putting his family photos around the house. I wasn't able to watch the feeds very much yesterday - did anyone see any hint of that in the live feeds? If it wasn't visible in the feeds yesterday or Sat., but we see it today, then I think that is good evidence that the blog might be real.

And I love the Kool-Aid reference in the title. (For those of you who don't know what he is referring to, I believe he is alluding to all of Jim Jones' cult followers willingly drinking the poisoned purple Kool-Aid that he served them.)
    Last edited by aramcobrat; 07-18-2005 at 08:27 AM.

I don't believe it, but Phil Kural (Really News online) is calling Eric a class act! Somebody should E-mail him.

Quote Originally Posted by aramcobrat
    Michael's most recent blog entry is pretty funny - even if it is a fake blog, it is still a pretty good description of Eric. (note that at the bottom, it says it was written "yesterday afternoon" - presumably meaning before the fight.)

http://michaeldonnellan.blogspot.com

One hint that it may in fact be a real blog is the comment about Eric putting his family photos around the house. I wasn't able to watch the feeds very much yesterday - did anyone see any hint of that in the live feeds? If it wasn't visible in the feeds yesterday or Sat., but we see it today, then I think that is good evidence that the blog might be real.

And I love the Kool-Aid reference in the title. (For those of you who don't know what he is referring to, I believe he is alluding to all of Jim Jones' cult followers willingly drinking the poisoned purple Kool-Aid that he served them.)
    I really looove his blog! He's freakin' hilarious! Where are the other houseguest's blogs?
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

That blog is hysterical. If it isn't him, it sure mirrors the vibe I'm getting from him on live feeds.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

That blog is hilarious! I'm still laughing...my co-workers think I'm nuts.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Well, that's the thing I'd imagine. Some people are watching the feeds quite a bit, taking notice of Michael, and at the end of the day, makes a blog. How/when would he post it, though?

Quote Originally Posted by aramcobrat
    I wasn't able to watch the feeds very much yesterday - did anyone see any hint of that in the live feeds?
    Sarah thanked him for doing it, because now the house looks more like a home. Michael and Janelle mocked it of course. On Saturday night when the fight went down, Beau apparently took it upon himself to "save" Eric's pictures. (In case Michael went on a picture-smashing spree I imagine.)
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo-Gilgamesh
    Well, that's the thing I'd imagine. Some people are watching the feeds quite a bit, taking notice of Michael, and at the end of the day, makes a blog. How/when would he post it, though?
    We have been doing quite a bit of speculation on it's legitimacy since before the show even started. If you check out the "Michael" thread in the Show forum, you can see various theories about how it is being done, why, and even some conspiracy theories. I think a couple of days ago there was some discussion of it in the live feed discussion thread, also - when we were talking about the obviously fake Sarah blog.
    At this point, I feel like it is a mystery that I want to solve, but even if it is fake, it is still funny to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    On Saturday night when the fight went down, Beau apparently took it upon himself to "save" Eric's pictures. (In case Michael went on a picture-smashing spree I imagine.)

Lol...Beau was really prepared huh...
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast