+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7/16 Live Feed Transcripts

7/16 Live Feed Transcripts

Please post your live feed reports here. Everyone is welcome to contribute. We ask a few things of you, though, if you wish to do so:

1) Do not cut and paste from other sites. We wouldn't do it to them, and we'd hope they wouldn't do it to us.

2) If nothing is going on that requires a play-by-play, please compile happenings together in one post every 15 minutes or so, rather than a sentence every post.

3) Please note which feed you're on, and if you're covering a feed that someone else has been covering, please change to another to avoid duplication.

4) Remember we're a PG-13 site, even though the feeds are uncensored.

5) Live Feed reporters are allowed to insert a comment or two in their transcripts, but this thread is NOT for discussion of what has happened on a feed. There will be another thread for discussion, and if something really important happens, please start a new thread with a vague title (to avoid spoilers showing up on the front page). This is our most important rule. All posts that are comments or "jokes" and not transcripts will be removed from this thread.

Thanks again, and enjoy the feeds - whether watching or reading!

Holy Moly, they are in the weight room! The feeds are live again.

F1 & 2 on Sarah, Eric and Ivette in the weight room.

F3 & 4 Michael and Janelle in the gold room.

Michael saying that BB can manipulate the events to happen the way they want, and they want Janelle to stay.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Beau hosted, but I can't figure out who won yet. Anyone catch anything?

Eric's team does seem a little down, and Beau was wondering if he would be put up if Kaysar wins HOH next week.

Ivette going on about how evil Kaysar is.

I still don't know who won.
    Last edited by hepcat; 07-16-2005 at 09:04 PM.

kg73
    Hep, I've been trying to figure this out as well. I think that it had to have been either Michael or Kaysar because Michael keeps talking about who he is going to nominate next??

Ivette really, really intense with Howie right now. Trying to convince Howie that Michael is a psycho, saying he licked Rachel on the shoulder this morning.

I think this means Howie won the veto.

Now Iv is calling Kaysar "dirty" and Howie calls him a "lying sack of s***."
    Iv: People who can't stand by their gods PISS ME OFF.
    how: right
    Iv: He's the first one whispering about everyone.

Ivette just talked about if Janelle gets the better time than Rachel. Maybe they haven't had a determination yet or are keeping it a secret.

kg73
    I keep missing it but I've just heard BB tell Ivette 3 times "STOP THAT!". What is she doing? Why are they yelling at her?

I'm listening to Janelle and Michael chatting in the gold room about how scared the "little man" is (assuming Eric). They are making fun of them calling him "Cappy" and they are calling all of his sheep "Cappy's pubes"! LOL

You know that little clip for their microphone around their necks? Ivette was clicking hers and it was super loud (being right next to the mike and all).

I've heard that Sarah "figured it out." Maybe this huge block of time was all for a luxury competition, meaning the weight room.

kg73
    Hep, do you think Jennifer could really hear anything that Michael and Janelle where saying in there? It was mostly a lot of giggling. She ran into the other room like she had a secret. Did you hear what she told the folks in the kitchen?

Who knows what she said because all four cams were on the giggling couple. Argh! I saw Jennifer outside the room but there was no audio.

Michael and Janelle are tearing down Eric, calling him short, saying he's probably the firehouse janitor.

Probably one of the biggest fights in BB history because this one was real...

Beau tells Eric and Ivette that Kaysar and Michael were going to put him and Ivette up because they knew each other. Cappy said that makes no sense because why would something who is hanging out with such high class people(Beau) be friends with a waitress(Ivette). Now this is where the fighting begins...

E-I swear to god, if Michael comes out I am going to kill him
    I-I am going to shred him to pieces
    E-I hope he f*cking comes out here because when you are done with him I am hitting him with a f*cking barrel
    I-Because if he starts laughing or doing anything f*cking sarcastic. (talking about Janelle) She can start packing her bags to, she should just leave them packed. Her and Kaysar.
    I-He's (Michael) is a dead man walking.

Kaysar sits down....

E-I need to take a couple of f*cken deep breaths...I am trying to stay calm. If somebody talks about my f*cken family.
    K-What did he say to you?
    I-(in an annoyed Latina tone) Excuse me?
    K-Just relax...
    E-You see I'm telling you Kaysar..
    K-Hold on a second, don't come at me
    E-I'm not coming at you
    I-No Kaysar
    E-This mother f*cker crossed the line (Michael)
    K-Hold on a sec, I'm asking..
    E-NO YOU LISTEN TO ME, NOBODY COMES AFTER MY F*CKEN FAMILY, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?
    K-What did he say about your family?
    E-IT DOESN'T MATTER! YOU DON'T COME AFTER MY F*CKEN FAMILY! I TOLD YOU THAT FROM DAY ONE.
    K-Hold on a second. Why are you....I am not involved in this, I would expect no one to yell at me and I'm going to get upset
    E-And it is not towards you
    K-I understand. Eric, relax a second. I am trying to ask her (Ivette) what was said. I hope you understand, I am just as upset. What did he say to you?
    I-First of all, I am going to try to talk to you in the nicest tone possible because I am Latin and can get really loud.
    K-And lots of people can get just as upset
    I-When you walked into this house and didn't talk to a damn soul
    K-This has nothing to do with it
    I-Yes it does, and that's why I don't talk to you anymore. Are you gonna let me talk or not?
    K-No because I am about to walk away
    I-(getting louder)So walk away then Kaysar, then walk away
    K-I want you guys to calm down
    I-Don't tell me you want to talk and then say you are going to leave. Do you want to hear me?
    I-When you came into the house and alienated yourself, Captain and I approached you two or three different nights and we talked to you and told you how to involve yourself in the game

Michael now outside...

E-DO YOU HAVE A F*CKEN PROBLEM (To Michael)
    M-Yeah I have a f*cken problem, what are you going to do about it

Kind of hard to understand...

E-You don't do a f*cken thing...
    M-You talk (talking hand motion)
    E-You talk about my family (throws chair) DON'T TALK ABOUT MY F*CKEN FAMILY

Houseguests: Whoa, Whoa, Whoa

I-Cappy, Cappy, Cappy!

Lot's of yelling, Eric charges at Michael, people holding back both of them

E-YOU ARE A F*CKEN PIECE OF SH*T! YOU ARE F*CKEN GOING DOWN TOMRROW!
    I-He is going home, he is going home
    E-YOU ARE GOING HOME!
    M-Shut the f*ck up!

FISH
    Last edited by AIWANNABE; 07-17-2005 at 01:12 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast