+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 7/13 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Pigheadedly? Are there any "pig-headed" Democrats in the house?
    Heh... I couldn't think of any other way to say "stubborn, has blinders on, irrational..." at the moment. It's as if he follows the party line without thinking of what he's actually saying. He was fighting forever about the fact that the war in Iraq is justified because the Iraqis killed 3000 of our people on 9/11. No amount of rational information from Eric (believe it or not) would sink in. All of this in front of Kaysar (who actually walked out on James at one point because he was being such an idiot.)

Can't quite tell if Eric is a pigheaded Democrat... but he's most certainly not a Bush nor a war supporter.

I would hope that everyone would be aware that there would be some form of screen, as they all pretty much make it clear that they've seen the previous shows. I haven't watched the feeds enough yet to know for certain who has seen it this week.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzkrieg
    Yeah, James really makes me hold my head and sigh that there are probably tons of people who think like he does. I have to agree with Eric when he questions James calling himself a libertarian.
    Sure is, just come to Utah for one day!!!!

That Saddam had anything to do with 9/11 is NOT in fact the Republican position, quite the opposite has been stated by Bush multiple times. So how this makes James a pigheaded "republican" is a bit of a mystery to me.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

It's too bad. PreShow April was my early fave.... but after getting to know her (indirectly ) I really DO NOT like her - bleh
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234