+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7/13 Live Feed Discussion

Blitzkrieg... if you said that two days ago I would have been so disgusted by you haha but now I have to admit, there's nothing to spice up some boring feeds like the stench of Howie! LOL
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

FORT Regular
    The great thing is about Howie is that you never know what he is going say. Plus it's not like he's serious. Well probably not totally.

It's so refreshing with a house full of people that are too busy acting "holier-than-thou" and spending all their time patting themselves on the back and pointing out the faults in others.

BTW, April is a nice person if you didn't know. Oh and Michael is a crazy perverted HUMAN WEAPON. He could take you out with a toe nail. A TOE NAIL!

Michael just kissed Janelle on the bare shoulder...isn't this the "sexual harrassment" so many were complaining about? (SHEESH, they freak out over a quick KISS but not over HOWIE???)

*admittedly, I kind of like Howie. Sure, he's gross but he sure will say ANYTHING, and I mean ANYTHING*
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

James is so pigheadedly Republican... it's making me ill. Can they not put at least one cam on some other discussion, please?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Regular
    Yeah, James really makes me hold my head and sigh that there are probably tons of people who think like he does. I have to agree with Eric when he questions James calling himself a libertarian.

Jennifer with a shot out to Topher Grace saying she wants him to marry her.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun84
    Hey all, long time no talk. Nothing like a little BB to bring out the ol' two finger typing skills...

So given how sluggish the hamsters are this season, and how they all look sooo much alike (I mean they really do, talk about a cookie-cutter mold), I feel more and more like they are clones. Hamster Clones Maybe?

The crew this year feels like some sort of "All-Star " game, even though they are all new cast. I gotta say, while there isn't really anyone so far that I give a rat's patootie about, it is going to make for some great game play down the road!

If only they would put a stimulant in there water to get their buts off the ground.....
    I think these houseguests were grown in the CBS lab.

But seriously, why, during a "summer of secrets," aren't the hamsters looking for more clues in the house? I would be knocking on every little thing (to see if it were hollow, of course). My plea to the houseguests: DO SOMETHING. By criminy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Goldblum
    But seriously, why, during a "summer of secrets," aren't the hamsters looking for more clues in the house? I would be knocking on every little thing (to see if it were hollow, of course). My plea to the houseguests: DO SOMETHING. By criminy.
    Looks like the producers are going to have to spell it out for them some more like they did for Rachel. I'm willing to bet the remote and the clue were hidden in the books all along and Big Brother got tired of waiting for them to snoop!

FORT Regular
    Does anyone get the feeling that BB might have said something to Michael? If they did that is so hypocritical.

I thought there was a rule that someone had to be expelled on every even numbered season of big brother! Why are they coaching Michael into not being a sexist pig!?

There have been people each season that have gotten in trouble with BB. Last year Jase and Scott both got called in several times about their actions and told to shape up.

Janelle and Michael have both apparently taken acting lessons. They are going over and over their emoting skills. It's kind of cute, actually.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast