+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 7/11 Live Feed Discussion

I was just watching April and Janelle out smoking again, and wondered...Is the fact that all these non smokers who all a sudden have two pack a day habits, based on mostly boredom in the house or the addictive nature of nicotine, not looking to start a debate about smoking but did find it a little amusing.

I guess since none of the girls are giving him any attention, he is going after Beau. Just so sad Howie. "attention Hoooahhh"!
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

kg73

Re: Sign Language and Howie

The sign language that I thought I saw Howie doing for Rachel appears to be the following letters....
    S
    B
    S
    B
    O
    S
    B
    N

I'm not sure if he was starting over again and again trying to get S B through to her somehow or if he was abbreviating something or trying to actually spell something. I couldn't figure it out. I do know the sign language alphabet and this was the best I could translate from what he was doing. Anyone else come up with different letters? Or a different translation? What could this be?

--K.

Rubbing up on Beau, kissing and licking his head? What is his freakin' problem? He'd have a fork in his gut if I were a BB houseguest.

And now he's grabbing Jennifer's ass in the bathroom as she's blow drying her hair. Geez, Howie, the whole world is not trying to seduce you!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

what? what was that Howie and Rachel said in the bathroom? Anyone catch it?
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

kg73
    Rachel and Howie in the bathroom...Rachel told Howie to stay out of bed with those "?" (didn't catch the word here). Then she said, "I DON'T WANT YOU IN BED WITH THEM." Oh my gosh, are they an actual dating type couple? Ick!!!!!!!!! He also told her that Eric/Maggie was a couple, Kaysar/Michael was a couple, and Sarah/James was a couple. That's all I caught.

kg73
    I think she said, "Stay out of bed with these freaks." I'm not sure though...my audio is very jumbled on that part...She is definately telling him what to do though as if jealous.

awesome, thanks wasn't sure if it was about voting Kaysar off or what.

FORT Fogey
    After watching House Calls on CBS, I think Rachel said to Howie, "Thanks (or good job) for making the guys think of you as a non-threat."

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    Either way, Howie seems to be trying hard to become the most disgusting houseguest of all time, and that is pretty tough company to get into.

I never thought there could be a houseguest that I liked less than Jase, but Howie has already passed him by far.

Howie needs to go...soon...

+ Reply to Thread