+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 7/10 Live Feed Transcripts

Eric and Maggie aren't brother and sister - Maggie just told Eric how perfect her upbringing was and how she has the best parents. Eric said he wished he could say the same but he had a totally dysfunctional family.

I thought people were guessing they were siblings so this proves they aren't, even though they are a pair it seems.

Eric just started to cry talking about his kids, hoping they know how he loves them.

FORT Fanatic
    Maggie is just talking about "my dad" and "my mom" and describing them to Eric, and her upbringing, etc.. - **Obviously not bro and sis** I think they know each other through work. Now Eric is talking about "my brother" and describing him to her.

FORT Regular
    Maggie thinking that the food comp has to be non-physical. Maggie saying she wouldn't mind the pb&j but Eric saying after 3 days it gets to you.

Maggie saying she feels sorry for these women. She puts on a tank top and a skirt and goes out and feels good about herself. Eric commenting on how much make-up and stuff that Janelle has. Eric commenting on how long it took for Janelle to get ready. Maggie saying that Janelle is nice, Eric saying he has no use for her.

Eric saying that he could hang with April and Ivette because they're strong and secure and their insecurities are natual. Eric saying that he could hang with James outside of the game, Maggie saying she could get along with him if they weren't competing. THey say Sarah is cool but Maggie saying that Sarah seems to force things a little too much. Too much trying to force the idea that she is enjoying conversations with her.

Eric agrees with Ivette that the game isn't for Kaysar. Maggie saying that she thinks people don't like that Kaysar is changing himself for the game but Eric thinks the real Kaysar is coming out. Eric thinks Kaysar looks down on women and Maggie saying it's his culture. Maggie saying that she would never let herself be put in the situation to be looked down on.

Okay, guessign Eric and Maggie aren't brother and sister. They refered to "my" parents and "my" siblings. Not "our parents" and "our siblings." Maggie apparently came from a good family while Eric's family is dysfunctional. Eric worried about his children having the same problems that he had with his siblings.

FORT Fanatic
    From their conversation, it sounds like Eric works with Dave, Maggie's boyfriend. He was talking about being at a union meeting with Dave and watching a baseball game on a little TV.

MA wants people to know about SA & JM's relationship, but MA doesn't want to be the one to say it. They're eventually going to have to go "I know" though.

FORT Regular
    Ivette apparently told Maggie that she could talk to James because he's always around her. Maggie was shocked by that. Eric saying James wants to keep her nearby and Maggie saying it's because he doesn't want her talking about him to people. Apparently James and Sarah never leave her alone. Maggie wishes people would realize that James and Sarah are together. Eric saying that when the time is right they'll reveal the relationship to get rid of them but not till they both agree.

FORT Regular
    Talking about the veto comp. Wondering if Ashlea is really that stupid because she could have helped Howie to help win the veto. Apparently Maggie and Rachel had some difficulty with a knot which makes her hope she didn't look bad in other people eyes. Maggie and Rachel had agreed to have Rachel win because it didn't make sense for Maggie to win teh veto and then re-enforce Rachel's selections. Eric feels that he and Kaysar would have won if Maggie and Rachel hadn't but Maggie saying Rachel winning keeps Eric from having to make a decison.

Eric lets go two more farts so more laughter.

FORT Regular
    Maggie doesn't like working outside with everyone out there. Eric thinking that he might just work on his biceps. Both of them wishing they'd open up the gym. Thinking food comp today and maybe lux comp today or tomorrow.

Maggie apparently has a mean right hook. Everyone was suprised she's never boxed before.

Maggie worried that she'll be shown as a drunk because she flipped the hamock yesterday.

Maggie saying that there are skinny people here but they're out of shape. Saying they're unhealthy f*****s in here.

Talking about how insecure the houseguests are. One of the nights apparently the girls made over Maggie. Someone called Maggie a "2005 hippie." Eric saying that it doesn't matter how much money you make. Talking about their family.

BB: Good morning houseguests! The Veto Ceremony will be in two hours!
    MA: Yeah, more like four hours!

Big Brother just came on - "Good morning houseguests! The Veto Ceremony will begin in two hours"

Do we get to see that?
    Totey Wuz Here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast