+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 7/9 Live Feed Transcripts

F1/F2- Bedroom with Beau, April, James and someone was walking around. They're talking about the types of drinks they like. April's husband is Matt, I think. Guys say they don't drink beer, they like the nicer stuff. April says in college she was poor and had to learn to like cheap 25 cent beer.

F3/F4- Hottub area with Ivette, Howie talking, others in the background. Howie was on Blind Date. His dad thought it was hilarious. Mom and Grandmom didn't like it. What are people doing in the backgrround?!

F1- Beau talking about dreams he had. Dreamed they were all in prison. And we get FISH

F4- It's foosball. No wonder they keep screaming.

F3- What is Eric wearing?! It's some scary sweater with playing cards on the sleeve.
    Maggie- Not only did you fart but you made me cold

FISH
    Last edited by libra1022; 07-10-2005 at 01:09 AM. Reason: edited out response to deleted post

F3- April and Jenny talking.

April- They're gonna have to put two people up there. If you or I get up there we'll know we'll stay.

April's telling Jenny to work on Ivette. If IV gets HOH, Jenny might go up. April likes Ashlea but she's already sunk and she's now trying to swim. When you get put up there, that's when you have to try to be yourself.

APR- If you get put up there or I get put up there, don't freak. I'll work it. If you have to vote for me, and you know it's gonna hurt you if you don't, then vote for me. I'll understand it.

FORT Regular
    Hammock - Michael, Ashlea and Janelle discussing movies. Ashlea is into scary movies and apparently liked Ring 2 and Saw but found The Village disappointing. Michael liked Batman Begins and Sweet Home Alabama. Janelle liked The Notebook but found the book better. Michael liked LOTR. More favorite movie discussion as Howie comes out. All four cams to fishes.

F1- Ashlea and Sarah in hammock. Haha Ashlea talking about how James said two weeks is a long time to go without sex. Sarah just kinda smiles. They're talking about the Altoid comment he made earlier.

F3- Kaysar has big sunglasses on. Ivette on the counter. Beau and Howie there too. April and Rachel there. Eric and now Sarah are here. Okay.. Jenny too. Sorry, they keep coming into camera view. Talk is about letting it rip all over the house. Maggie's in.

April and Beau having a conversation about not discriminating over others not dressing.. ugh Eric or Howie (off screen) keep saying "I don't know what I've been told"

Maggie giving Beau a back massage. Eww closeup of Ivette popping a zit on Eric's back. He tells her to pop it already. IV says "they're not that easy, you bastard. I didn't get them"

Sarah's looking sad while IVette and Beau are "chicka-wah-wah"-ing all over the place. FISH

Eric talkign about firefighters being thick-skinned. Ahh feeds keep screwing up, they're talking nonsense and making it FISH all the time.

F3- Sarah is like frozen since the last time they showed her. Must be having a hard time.
    Rachel and Eric talking and camera on them but Ivette, Beau, others drowning them out.

Haha Sarah telling James what JAnella and Ashlea told her he said. James says they're so stupid. Sarah keeps saying they said he kept saying all these dirty things.

Sarah- You think I like to hear that?

James- I'm gonna try to make conversation.

Sarah- They said it came out of the blue.

James kinda brushes her off. Sarah goes back to the kitchen and sits in the same frozen position as before. Someone asks her what's wrong, she says she's kinda exhausted.

Ivette finds the need to talk sleeping arrangements. She's upset that Michael is in her cot right now.

Eric giving Rachel a back massage. Jenny needs to dry her hair and F3 thinks it's necessary to focus on that.

Jenny talking to Ivette. Jenny's right side of her face "froze" or something. She had it for a month and she thinks it's because her hair would be wet and she'd sleep with it and the vent was above her. She had to get shock therapy and take steroids. Ivette seems really interested/concerned about it.

Janelle just told a story of her renting a car where the gas meter was different than the one in her car, it went the opposite direction. She had it for two days and thought "do you ever have to fill up this car?" She returns it to the rental place and says "do you guys know that your cars don't need gas." And they tell her it is on empty.

Ivette joins in on Eric, Maggie, someone else (it's dark). Oh well. They're talking game.

Eric says Ivette should win next week. Asks who she'd put up. She says Janelle and Jenny as a pawn. She'd feel bad.

The other one's Rachel.

They're talking about how the others use Howie and laugh at him and they see that it hurts him and they feel bad.

They're worried James doesn't care about what happens with them. He's okay with JAnelle and Ashlea and it's like they're on their side. James is falsely promising things. They're threatened. Ivette is gonna talk to him and see what vibe she gets from him.

Ivette- I told him today we're supposed to all be on the same page and sometimes I feel like you're not on the same page as us.

Eric says he's promised Maggie, Ivette, Rachel to be straight with them. Ouch. They were whispering and just started laughing loudly.

They're talking about Kaysar tellign April that animals don't have souls when she was crying about it. Apparently they don't like how Kaysar has been rubbing people the wrong way.

Eric, Ivette, Rachel, and Maggie all agree that they will take it one week at a time and that they will all stay on the same page.

FORT Regular
    Bedroom - Eric, Rachel, Ivette and Maggie talking. Talking about who they put up next week. Janielle name is mentioned. Some questioning about James. Apparently they feel that James is trying to play too safe. Trying to appease everyone. Wondered if he might be making promises to Janielle and Ashlea. Ivette planning on talking to him. Talking about Michael not having life experience and socializing with people "that don't share your beliefs." Ivette saying that no one is throwing out promises but they should stay on the same page. Eric is saying not to make promises because everyone will know about them. Towards the end there was some talk about reactions to the key orders but there was a lot of whispering that made it hard to pinpoint what was being covered. I know I heard Michael by name but most of it was "him" and "he."

They just decide (Ivette, Eric, Maggie, Rachel) to stay on the same page. No promises because it doesn't work like that. If there are problems, discuss it. They don't want to be bumping heads.

Eric says James is hanging himself. When he hears his name, he gets defenisve.

Ivette saying there's people easy to kick out. they're here just for the vacation. Maggie says it gives them five weeks. The last thing they want to do is make enemies.

Maggie wakign James up to work out tomorrow. Ivette is having stomach problems. Maggie the nurse has a solution.

+ Reply to Thread