+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 7/9 Live Feed Transcripts

Kaysar and Eric

Janelle and Ashlea in the gold room whispering about how they're worried everyone wants Kaysar to stay and how they can get Rachel to nominate someone else or save Ashlea. Janelle says if Ashlea goes, then she'll be gone in a couple weeks.

Ash: Now what do we do?

Jan: I'll ask Rachel to nominate me.

Ashlea saying she doesn't want that.

Janelle: I might have more votes than Kaysar. I think right now the votes are for Kaysar staying, it just seems like that.

Ash: Who said that?

Jan: It just seems like that. I don't know what to do.

Ash: Let's just cross her fingers.

Jan: I can't believe you would be sent home anyway. I would just be sent home in like two weeks.

Ash: At least if we go home we can get pedicures.

Ash is looking around nervously at the cameras when they move.

Ash: I can't get her to do that.

Jan: It seems like her and ?? are working together.

Ash: I dont' know. (something about someone telling "her" stuff)

(Very hard to transcribe because they are whispering and in the gold room, but Janelle is filing her nails so the turned-up mikes are catching all that movement and it drowns out their voices.)

Ashlea telling Janelle to go around asking, who would you rather have, Ash or Kaysar?

Ash: What about Jennifer? Ivette stays away but Jennifer goes from group to group (saying she's shady).

Janelle says her lotion came from Sephora.

Ash: I know Eric is trying to get her to use it on Kaysar.

Jan: No he won't, Kaysar has enough votes to stay.

Ash: I think we lost Michael, because he went "why would she ask me to put my neck on the line?" He said, "I don't like to lose. I don't want to make any waves." what a chickensh**.

Janelle laughing.

Ashlea saying she didn't do it for the money, but to mess with people.

Jan: Kaysars going to want to know why I didn't vote for him to stay. Rachel's really pissed because she heard ??? (drowned out by nail file)

Jan: I could see it when she asked if I would use the veto. She was physically upset. (calls her a bitch.)

Janelle and Ashlea saying Rachel would never get anywhere in Miami. AShlea saying at least she can stay in the gold room tonight.

Jan: It sucks that I'm going to be here by myself. Eric and ?? are going to use this as an excuse to put me up now.

Ash: you have to get HOH.

Jan: Or Howie. Or anyone from the orange group, then I'll be okay.

Ash: How long is their agreement for?

Jan: Right now, two weeks. But if Ivette or Eric gets it...

Ash: If ??? gets it you'll be okay.

Janelle: No, he'll want to do whatever Master Ivette does. It makes you wonder why they are so close.

Ash: That's why I'm saying possibly Ivette and Beau have an alliance. (okay, it was Beau!)
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Ashlea is saying she doesn't care about the money. Janelle said Rachel is pissed about Janelle wanting to possibly use the veto. Janelle said that she is just going to be by herself without Ashlea here. Janelle knows about the Blue team's two week agreement and says that she needs Orange to win it. She is scared of Bo getting it because he will listen to Ivette.

It is quite funny because Ivette and Janelle are together and Bo and Ashlea are together and one from each team is close to eachother.

Janelle has put on about 50 lotions and 50 fragrance sprays in the last 5 minutes.

Michael and Kaysar in a corner of the bathroom.

Kay: I was flying through that thing.

Michael: A rock climber would have had a great chance of that.

Kays: 1/2 through I just completely ran out of energy and started hyperventilating. PB&J just doesn't cut it.

Mich: Tomorrow we're going to eat well, my friend. I'm going to make the biggest steak of my LIFE.

Kaysar looks really wiped, I have to say.

Oh man, the house is clapping and celebrating because "Ivette went poo."

Now Jen is putting lipstick on Kaysar.

Michael to Ivette: How do you feel?

Michael telling Kaysar that some people just can't wear makeup.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

They figure out something is weird with the 11 weeks and 14 contestants.

F2

Ivette, Michael, Sarah, and Rachel are talking crap about Ashlea. Beau just came to join them and quickly left. Rachel just left. Ivette is saying that Ashlea is selfish for not helping Howie finish. Ivette said everybody came here to be on TV, but some want to win the money. She says Howie and Ashlea are here for the cameras. Jennifer tried out for seasons 3, 4, 5, and 6. Ivette said she hasn't ever met such empty girls. Michael said he likes everybody, Ivette says she can't stand some people, ie Ashlea.

ETA: Ivette says she wants to at least make the jury so she can go to Mexico.
    Last edited by AIWANNABE; 07-09-2005 at 06:10 PM.

Sarah says Janelle and Ashlea approached her about a Florida alliance. They go on to say that Ashlea left home at 15 which Ivette doesn't agree with. Sarah said that if Ashlea used the veto they wanted to put Janelle however she was part of the Orange team so it was risky.

The houseguests are catching on to the twist. In the Gold room, James, Jennifer , and someone in a read shirt (maybe April) are talking about how Beau and Ivette were drumming and said "we need to bring our drums from home". They are all playing bluffs, talking about "if I had someone in the house with me, I wouldn't tell them anything but the state". They then caught on to how there were so many people from Florida. They've seem to decided that Beau knows Ivette.
    Totey Wuz Here

+ Reply to Thread