+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 7/9 Live Feed Transcripts

FORT Regular
    Kaysar asks Janelle who she'd want to leave if she could pick someone. Says she would want Eric out because she feels he's a strong player. Kaysar telling her not to tell people that because she'll split the house and it'll get around and she'll become a target. Switch to whispering which is hard to hear.

It's tough to makeout MC and KA, but they're talking about their advantages of "us four" if one of them gets HOH.

KA:I dont know what ER is up to.
    MC: We've got to make a bond like brotherhood.
    KA: Heres the thing, ok? I have to go.

MA and KA will talk about stratagy AFTER KA takes a dump.

FORT Regular
    Michael and Kaysar are talking strategy upstairs. Really hard to hear. They're sitting upstairs where the loft is. Talking about the advantage they have with the men alliance. Kaysar being told by Michael to go along with whatever Eric plans. They move in the HOH room.

They're in the HOH bathroom. Kaysar using the bathroom. Michael decides they'll talk after Kaysar gets done.

Micael to Eric, "Do you want some crack?"

MC is heading back upstairs. MC needs to go too.

Apparently it's 25 minutes until the Veto competition, now. MC just lays back on the bed now.

Eric is talking about 9/11 about the offices inside. He's talking about all the desks, computers, phones, etc, and he's saying the biggest piece they could find was probably no bigger than a foot. Only thing they found was a telephone reciever. I would have never known. (On a sidenote, the topic of London would have come up here of all times, and it didn't. Chances are the HGs don't know about the incident.)

Eric had a story about a medical helicopter, but the feed missed part of it.

Eric also mentions that the coffee has done nothing. Others agree.

DAY 7. They've been in the house for a week. They were discussing what day was the 'first' day, I think.

Kaysar is finishing up. Chances are he prayed during the time off the feeds. He's all dressed now as well, and just checking himself in the mirror. I missed what Michael said on F4, though.

Back to F1, which is focused on IV, I think April is talking about a g-string hanging out.

F4: Michael has a purple towel on. .
    Last edited by Neo-Gilgamesh; 07-09-2005 at 01:48 PM.

FORT Regular
    Eirc, James, April, Beau, Sarah and Maggie sitting around the kitchen table talking about 9/11. Talking about the 9/11 fund money disappearing, blood banks having to throw out blood because they didn't have room to store it. April, I believe, said that she thought they might find patches of people but Eric says that talking to firemen who were there that the biggest piece of concrete they found was like maybe 2 ft. Only office furniture they found was a phone reciever. Talking about fires lasting for months and firemen taking workman comp from the funes apparently.

Switch to the bathroom where Howie said that Janelle looks so good that he can't say it and be PG-13.

RA just came from the HOH room, and KA just left the bedrooms, and is heading to the kitchen. I expect FISH soon.

Everyone is currently gathered in the kitchen... except JA, who is STILLLLL working on her hair. Haha, KA notices this as well.

KA: You're STILL doing your hair?

Everyone gathing around the bathroom, while some are still sticking around the kitchen table. I think AP mentioned that KA is all ready to win it (or not) saying he's all pimped out. MC was just coaching him too, boxing style.

HW is telling JA that she shouldn't be prettying herself up anymore. She's like a candy bar thats just ready for the wrapping to be taken off. Apparently each toe is just like a candy bar. HW is just talking at a rapid pace, but is saying she looks wonderful, but JA is saying "nooo, I look awful".

JA is going to change her shirt now... She's never going to be ready.

Maggie wishes Jennifer and Kaysar good luck.

JE asks KA who he's picking, and KA is picking ER to go. JE says "Oh no! Now you'll never win it!"

Please correct me if I'm wrong if it's JE or not.

I think IV is mocking Julie Chan.

People are rattling SA on whos what she saw. People are stretching and getting ready for the competition, others just talking about "things".
    Last edited by Neo-Gilgamesh; 07-09-2005 at 02:00 PM.

Howie to Janelle "your toes are so small they are each like little candy bars."

He is so annoying! Veto should be starting any second.

FORT Regular
    Ashela and Kaysar talking in the bathroom. Ashlea saying she hopes either one of them wins it. Kaysar saying that he wish she had came up with that idea before he told someone that he'd pick them. Ashlela asks who he picked and he said Eric, and Asleiha saying there's no chance for either of them to win now. Kaysar saying they don't know what it'll be, "It could be balance a tea cup on your nose." Ashleia saying that be great. Kaysar saying it be funny if BB told them to switch into their bathing suits after all this. Maggie wished them luck during this.

Sarah apparently saw James unit this morning. Someone saw Eric's the first night.

We're getting FISH flashes right now on all cams. People are talking about movies from Sean Penn to Monster Ball and such. Now they're talking about packing everything up when they leave the house. AP is talking about the procedure on how it's done I believe, as in it goes to a lockdown until the two evicties pack up everything, and the lockdown is over apparently. Good to know.

Howie-"If I win this thing, hookers for everybody."

I want veto, come on BB.

+ Reply to Thread