+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Pictures of the New House (Spoiler)

That lounge looks like it is/will be upstairs where they play chess. I remember in the very first episode Janelle ran up there looking for bedrooms, and she knocked over one of those topiaries sitting next to the skyline wall.

Maybe they'll have a lockdown outside, and when they come back in they'll have a groovy, new lounge. I can tell the HOH's will absolutely love having that outside their bedroom door , especially if all the night owls are still around...Howie, Janelle and Kaysar.

Before the houseguests entered the house that funny looking couch was where the chess board is now. The day before the show started airing, The Early Show did a feature on the new house with Drew & Diane as tour guides. They were saying to each other what a cool place that was, to lounge around up there and be able to see the whole living/dining/kitchen area. So sometime between when they taped that, and when the HG's entered the house, CBS decided to replace the couch with the chessboard. Whether it will return - who knows?

That "plasma screen" is just one of the windows that the camera guys film through. It's right next to the HOH doorway. If you can find an early shot of the HOH room (pre-houseguests) you can see the back of the couch when you look out the HOH door.
    Last edited by Qboots; 07-21-2005 at 03:50 AM.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Thank you for the clarity, Qboots and jette66. No wonder I was so confused! I guess that balcony is wider than you would think by the scenes at the chessboard.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

why dont they have the same Big Brother music?

I guess they figured after 5 seasons it was time for a change.

They were wrong.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by ams32
    why dont they have the same Big Brother music?
    They also changed the VO guy. What a bummer!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456