+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 10/25 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bof_Cof

Famia deserved to win as much as fantasia in AI, that is not at all.
    But hey we've got to be pc now
    If Dominic was capable of constructing a paragraph, he would have won. Even though, he clearly had lost the final test there was still a window of opportunity left. If Femia had not proven that she had grown as a person during the whole process during the hidden tests, Dominic would have been given the million.

Dominic also clearly showed poor sportsmanship at the end. One cockadoo hairstyle on this show was more than enough without Mark going to Dominic's hair salon.

Good finale. I had no problem with the final "how does a loser react" test. If nothing else, it proved what a total loser Dom is. He couldn't show even a little bit of class by refusing to be pulled into the bashing game. I loved his expression when the last test was revealed. He knew he had blown it big time with his mean spirited comments. Even showing his "true colors" wasn't enough to put Mark off though. I'm surprised he didn't tell Mark that he would go to college, but only if he could major in partying.

I liked the way Famia handled herself. Her confessionals were honest expressions. I don't think she was being malicious. A hard worker will always be offended by the slackers of the world. She had every opportunity and plenty of ammo to trash Dom to the reporter and only said that outside the game, she thinks he's a great guy. I liked her poise more than anything else during this show. I liked her nail polish the least and I RARELY notice things like that, but the camera kept zeroing in on her fingers for some bazaar reason.

Good choice, Mark. This show seemed to be a growing experience for Famia and, of course financially advantageous for both finalists.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio
    I was really disgusted how Mark played with these people. Ok, they did ask for it by going on a show to whore themselves out for a million bucks but come-on.
    Did he really have to embarrass them by getting the photographer to call them a "loser" etc while he took their pictures.. way way overboard, Mark. Very very mean.
    I guess you got to get your jollies somehow now that you are a billionaire and everything else is boring or pathetic.

Sorry, but have you actually watched reality TV before ? Check out our other forums and archives. I mean the down and dirty stunts on TAR and Survivor ? Who wants to marry a multi- millionaire ? P-Ho ? Are you Hot ? Joe Millionaire ? Every single reality show involves the production crew running the media-hos around like lab rats to win a prize. Mark was simply injecting life lessons in there in an entertaining way.
    Sorry, I felt zero pity for the winner/losers having to have their pic taken thinking they had lost. Compared to other reality show stunts it was pretty cush.

All I could think while they showed Linda's lie being exposed is how so many people got cut before her and would've been great contenders, more so than Rock Star Dom.

There's a famous belief in reality TV: it's always the editing's fault. In this case, the editing was done very poorly. Shame on you, network people!

I would've paid good money to hear Mark say: Dominic, Dude, you are the weakest link, goodbye.

I missed the part when Mark told Linda she was cut.
    Did he tell the others why he was cutting her??

eny
    FORT Fogey
    He just said to them all that after visiting their homes she was cut. She still had that I'm so busted look on her face . Manny's recap will give the details.

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Sorry, I felt zero pity for the winner/losers having to have their pic taken thinking they had lost. Compared to other reality show stunts it was pretty cush.
    Mark essentially rewarded Femia and Dominic for spending an all expense paid extended vacation with him.

I'll always be your friend dude.

I finally got a chance to watch the whole show, and I thought it was quite entertaining. I would have liked to have seen the interaction at Femia's and Dominic's homes, but it was more than made up for by seeing Linda get busted!

Femia was a very deserving winner. She was creative, competive, and a risk-taker. She was always doing the leg-work for the challenges and very organized. Truly went out on a classy note, too.

Dominic really didn't do anything to win. He was kind of a goof-ball, but a loveable goof-ball.

It was nice to see two contestants in a final that I didn't despise.

FORT Fogey
    Ewwww. Just imagine if the finale had been Shawn and Dominic. Or William and Dominic. We might have all been praying Dominic would win.

Quote Originally Posted by ShrinkingViolet
    Femia was a very deserving winner. She was creative, competive, and a risk-taker. She was always doing the leg-work for the challenges and very organized. Truly went out on a classy note, too.

It was nice to see two contestants in a final that I didn't despise.

Yep and I bet the farm that Femia was very active in Episode 2 too (during the "Don't Waste My Time" challenge)! Although the editors heavily concentrated on Dominic/Mark, I think Femia did most of the real work in that challenge!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast