+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If there were a "Benefactor 2," what would you do to make the show better?

FORT Fogey

If there were a "Benefactor 2," what would you do to make the show better?

There's been a lot of discussion about what has been wrong with this show...

So, what could be done to make it a better show? Let's hear some constructive criticism!

Show less of Mark and focus more on the contestants. We didn't get to see much of Kathy, Chris, & Christine because Mark had way too much camera time!!! And it was at the beginning of the game too -- where we didn't know the contestants very well at all!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

FORT Fogey
    I think it is good as it stands. Another season may bring some thoughts to mind. I like the fast pace. Since this was cut by two shows I assume it would slow down as it does on other reality shows when the contestants dwindle. It is probably good that 2 shows were eliminated.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    The only thing wrong with this show was MC's hard on for Dominic.

FORT Fogey
    Well, it is MC's money and he can give it to his favorite if he chooses. His premise that one has to exibit certain charactaristics, that he values for business, is curious. Dominic does not appear to be all that bright to me.

Exactly my point. Why didn't he just say he was gonna give it to the person he liked the most? Because if Dom does win then that's the reason why.

The Benafactor 2 could follow Dominic as he tries to figure out how he managed to blow a Millionaire dollars so quickly and have nothing left to show for it.

Amanda, I'm with you about Dom. I don't see his "cut-throat" ways, which seems to be what MC was after. I liked the fact that he gave that couple money to pay for their dinner and he gave that candy hawker his beloved necklace. I personally can't stand Linda-she has caustically run through my last nerve! Her voice grates on me and I want to reach through the tv and grab..... enough ranting! If Dom gets it, I would be so disappointed since that would go against the premise of the show. If Linda gets it, I don't see how she earned it except for running over everyone else's toes. Therefore, I think Femia should get it.

Quote Originally Posted by famita
    I liked the fact that he gave that couple money to pay for their dinner and he gave that candy hawker his beloved necklace. If Dom gets it, I would be so disappointed since that would go against the premise of the show. If Linda gets it, I don't see how she earned it except for running over everyone else's toes. Therefore, I think Femia should get it.
    But a cameraman was following him around. The cameraman for MC's show. On a trip that MC paid for. And with money MC gave him. Of course he's going to do stuff like that. I am not impressed.

Femia is the only logical choice, but I can't see her being picked over Mark's BFF.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    Femia is the only logical choice, but I can't see her being picked over Mark's BFF.
    Femia has got to win!!! She will put the money to good use. She can then start her own fashion business and I will be there to see it!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast