+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 10/18 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

All you really have to do is look at their reactions and the look on their faces.. Linda's face is so dejected .. like a child who has gotten caught with their hand in the cookie jar.. I do believe it is her and also really hope so.. not to mention that I was listening to a radio show and M was doing an interview and mentioned that he was being fooled all along by a woman on the show so it isn't Dom.. I can't wait to watch her get the big boot.. I think she is despicable!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat
    I think Dominic smelled the set up in the restaurant and on the beach.
    I agree. I have only been to Mexico once. It was not at a beach but I'd have to assume the locals would know to sell their wares in the streets and not on the beach when people are much less likely to have their wallets w/them.

** I was thinking all along the "big lie" was going to be that Linda's mom is perfectly healthy. Like the Johnny Fairplay/Grandma lie..

Actually, in Cancun there are a number of beach vendors, but I have never seen little kids and usually they go away if you tell them you have no money.
    "To be is to do"--Socrates.
    "To do is to be"--Jean-Paul Sartre.
    "Do be do be do"--Frank Sinatra

I'm the queen of misspelling

It seems pretty obvious from the teasers that Linda is the liar, but that makes me very suspicious. Since when does ABC have clear-cut teasers like that?

I don't know anything about Femia's or Dominic's background. I checked out their bios, but no one has any information about their background, just their occupation and a location where they live (who knows if it is where they actually grew up).

This could be a spoiler, so I'll tag it.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I had the closed captions on last night, and at the end of the teaser when Mark is supposed to be telling the final two that they didn't really lose, the caption read: "Femia: Oh my god!" (So Femia makes it into the final two?)

I have to say, it's hard to imagine a full episode in between this week and the finale; I think one more episode is just about right.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I still want Femia to win this game!!! I think she is the best player in the game and she deserves it for playing the game to the fullest!

I hope it is Linda that gets caught -- so far everything in the game has gone her way. It would be great TV to see Linda's lie exposed on national TV -- like watching an episode of Candid Camera. If it is indeed Linda, she sure had us all fooled, didn't she?
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

FORT Fogey
    I dont particularly like the show but I hope Femia wins. Linda...ugh. and I didnt like Dominic from day one. Hell, if I had cameras in my face, id give away some of the $1000 given to me to spend in one day also....

FORT Fogey
    Also, Cuban will pick Dominic. He's had a....thing....for him from the start.

I'm glad I got to read what happened. We only got to see the last 30 minutes in the infinite wisdom of our local ABC affiliate.

Quote Originally Posted by DetGuy
    Cuban HAS favored him from day one. He's going to be really PO'd if Dominic is the one lying to him.

Quote Originally Posted by DetGuy
    "Im still friends with everyone on the show. I liked the person I picked, but they werent the person I would be most likely to call up and hang out with. I picked this person because they earned it. They competed, excelled at the challenges, got a little lucky and passed the hidden tests.

They made me pick them."

By process of deduction I think you are right about Dominic wining. This is a quote from Mark Cuban on the preview thread on this forum. Out of the remaining three, Dominic is the only one that has been shown passing hidden tests. Mark has also stated on this forum that he does not seem very bright but he is brutally honest.

Also Mark mentioned on the thread that the liar has a split gold digger personality according to his/her relatives. Linda has a serious sugar daddy. Femia has made it clear that no one has given her anything and she has had to work for everything that she has received.

+ Reply to Thread