+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 10/18 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by doctorpep
    The teaser said that the visit to Las Vegas is when MC discovers that he's been mislead. The airhead 'Rock star' is from Las Vegas, so he gets the boot.
    That shot of Las Vegas convinced me that it must be Linda because it was so obvious that they want us to think that Mark is talking about Femia.

I agree with your views and sentiments. I have not liked the dispensable dismissal of people like a piece of Kleenex. Apparently, you have to exhibit cut throat instincts in order to advance more similar to a Survivor type show than business instincts like on The Apprentice.

Dominic has grown on me as not being a bad guy but I was not impressed by his random acts of kindness. Even Dominic could figure out that he was being taped and would be judged by how he interacted with people. He is the last of the more laid back group.

Quote Originally Posted by photochick71002
    I also know Linda and her fiance also took Mark to one of thier clubs for dinner.
    What type of clubs does Linda fiance own? I am not a fan of Linda and don't want her to win but if this is the big lie it is a whimper. I don't think it is a big deal. Lying about being poor or not clarifying that you were poor but are no longer living in poverty does not seem like an issue after the random way people have been eliminated.

I don't think Linda should have even been picked to be on the show based on her personality.

It's got to be Linda...

Femia & Dominic are not the types to lie about a whole story.

Just look at the interviews from the very first episode.

Linda talked about her mother and how she lost both legs to a drunk driver.

Dominic was talking about his hair out of all things.

Femia's interview was not shown at all!

Out of these 3 interviews, I hate to say it, but Linda might of been fibbing about her mother all along! Didn't she watch S7 -- I don't go along with that kind of playing the game -- that's crossing the line!

I hope Linda gets eliminated for this!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

I hope Dominic wins, because he truely appears to have a good heart.
    I cannot stand Linda at all and will be sooooo irked if she ends up winning.

FORT Fogey
    The lie seems to be Linda claiming to be ghetto and poor. I assumed her reference to this was her upbringing and not her current life style but the promo showed what I assumed to be Lindas house and the inference is that she is comfortable financially. Cant wait to see her mother!

If Tiffany had been the odd man out would she have gone to Cancun with a friend? This is a burning question but does it even matter? This game is designed by MC to give the money to the best player and if he wanted Dom to stay then his choice.

The mulitple has to be Femia. It is rare that males have this condition though I am not ruling it out.

Seems this show aired in it's entirety. Are we to assume the final 3 episodes are now rolled into one? Do I have that right? 4 remaining episodes reduced to 2?

Last night was the first time I watched this show, and from the brief encourters my guess , too, would be that Linda has lied about her "ghetto" living. I can't say I really liked the show, some good moments, but I felt it was rather cheesy somehow. Anyway, with her personality I certainly hope Linda will not win (One episode and already a person found to hate )
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Daddy
    Out of these 3 interviews, I hate to say it, but Linda might of been fibbing about her mother all along! Didn't she watch S7 -- I don't go along with that kind of playing the game -- that's crossing the line!
    Now that's worth getting eliminated over , not just what she does or doesn't have right now . I said a few weeks back she may be Johnny Playfair reborn. Her mom probably runs marathons or something.

I hope Femia wins... simply because I find Linda to be pretty offensive, and Domenic is just too dumb to give $1 million to! He'd blow it all within a week....

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    I think I've seen every episode of this show and I just don't see why everyone says Dominic is so good hearted. I don't think he's mean or a bad guy or anything, but I just don't get the blatant favoritism MC has shown him. He's immature as hell and the only "good hearted" thing I've seen him do was with money MC gave him. How hard is it to do something nice when someone gives you a wad of cash AND sends a film crew to follow you around? :phhht

FORT Fogey
    I think Dominic smelled the set up in the restaurant and on the beach.

+ Reply to Thread