+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "The Benefactor" 10/11 episode pre-empted for Reeve special

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Pom - I like Benefactor , so it can't be all bad
    I like it too, Eny! (Good thing, too . . . since I have to recap it!) It seems to get better with each episode.

Of course, I didn't have any preconceived notions of what it was going to be like, and if that's the case, it's hard to be disappointed.

I hadn't watched the Apprentice before, either. I'm watching this year, and I don't think you can compare the shows at all. They're like apples and oranges.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    You are braver than I Manny . I can't get thru part of an ep since hairboys ego seems to fill the screen.

He's like one of those animatronic deals at Disney world.

FORT Fogey
    I think the last couple episodes were better than the first two. That's why I'm anxious to see this next episode.

Mantenna -- I'm kind of a reality TV newbie, but this year I have watched them all. It's amazing how many are not that interesting if you watch them more than two episodes. This is my first time watching the Apprentice too, and I have been really unhappy with over half of the people who have been fired. What is interesting is that MSNBC ran a commentary about that -- What will happen to the ratings on that series if they fire all the best people early on or if people feel the firings are for spurious reasons?

Anyway... I guess no one is going to get the Benefactor tonight... So we will have to wait another week to figure out what is going to happen. Bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    You are braver than I Manny . I can't get thru part of an ep since hairboys ego seems to fill the screen.

He's like one of those animatronic deals at Disney world.
    I do find it terribly amusing when he pretends to be talking to someone on the phone. "That's right, make the deal at 2 million, but I'm not going to go any higher."

Riiiiight.

You'll notice that Mavs tickets aren't being pushed on The Benefactor, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by gracie727
    Anyway... I guess no one is going to get the Benefactor tonight... So we will have to wait another week to figure out what is going to happen. Bummer.
    Ooh, Gracie, I'm hoping that they'll forget to switch the programming here, since the show comes on at 2:15 A.M. and all. So, maybe I'll get it by accident! Cross your fingers for me.

LG.
    Manny, this could be the one and only time you've got a better schedule for this show than everyone else.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by KatieKat
    I mean, where was Janet Leigh's 20/20 special,
    Janet Leigh is dead? When and how?

I am still very unhappy that "The Benefactor" was pre-empted. I waited all week to see what would happen to Dominic and Linda and now I have to wait all week again!!! This stinks. :phhht
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Well, Linda was going off on Femia, and it looked as though Mark was going to go off on Linda. And, Dominic is still a big question mark. The suspense is killing me!

Quote Originally Posted by gracie727
    I think the last couple episodes were better than the first two. That's why I'm anxious to see this next episode.
    Totally agree. I almost gave up after the first two episodes but the show has become alot better. Guess no one will get Jenga-dized this week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast