+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Episode 6 Preview: 10/18

Episode 6 Preview: 10/18

MARK CUBAN VISITS THE REMAINING CONTESTANTS' FRIENDS AND FAMILIES
    IN ORDER TO GET TO KNOW THEM A LITTLE BETTER -- AND WHAT HE LEARNS
    PROVES TO BE SHOCKING -- ON ABC'S "THE BENEFACTOR"

"Episode 106" - Billionaire Mark Cuban believes that you can only be successful if you are surrounded by a solid support system of family and friends. To prove this point and get to know the remaining contestants a little better, Cuban pays a visit to their hometowns to meet with these acquaintances. But what he learns about some of the players proves shocking, on "The Benefactor," MONDAY, OCTOBER 18 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"The Benefactor" was created by and is executive-produced by David Young for 12 Yard Productions. Clay Newbill (executive producer, "The Mole," "Celebrity Mole" and "The Bachelorette") of Dog-Fight Industries, and Todd Wagner, CEO of 2929 Productions, are also executive producers. (CLOSED CAPTIONED)

A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.

LG.
    so, somebody was probably lying about their family or hometown situation.

Do you think Linda's mom isn't really sick?

Who else made a big deal about their homelife?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

OMG LG, it has to be Linda, doesn't it? I don't remember hearing about anyone else's home life who's still in the competition.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fogey
    In a post dated Sept 25, Mark said. "and let me give you an "almost spoiler"

In mondays eps, there is the start of a huge lie by one of the contestants to me. I had no idea till it was almost too late..."

The episode showed everyone taking a risk with a personal project. The answer must be in their presentations.

Linda spoke of her mothers condition in the first episode so it is not that, but could it be she is a computer whiz kid and that comes out during the home visit?

Has Femia been designing clothes all along?

Does Tiffany's mom have sky diving pictures of her on the mantel?

Did Spencer steel his idea for his patent?

He said "start" of a huge lie. What will be carried through next monday?

Why isn't this being screamed from the rooftops in the promos!? I just happened upon this buried in a thread. It has peaked my interest double fold.
    Last edited by Dogbat; 10-07-2004 at 11:45 AM.

Well gang, it seems this is the finale, and it is upon us! It will be interesting to see how everything plays out, since two episodes have been cut out of the season. Who knows from when, and what important things we're going to miss. . . .

+ Reply to Thread