+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 10/4 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by dberk
    Was anything said about what the shooters got out of the competition?
    I was wondering the same thing. Those kids at least deserved a trip to Disneyland or something. Good question for the "Question for Mark" thread.
    "There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge." B. Russell

FORT Fogey
    The three who played Jenga to eliminate one of their team were not bothered at all! They were light hearted, giggly and not showing any tension that one of them could be eliminated. In fact Cuban said one would!

Every competition has been tense as someone knew they were losing their shot at one mil.

Not here. Dominic appeared to knock the damn tower over! He wasnt even careful. I got the feeling that they all knew that the odd man out could be a better position or they were sure the one who lost to Jenga or straws or rock paper scissors would be safe. They knew something we did not. I would bet on it.

Upon losing Dominic laughed, said he was fine with the outcome. It was almost as if they were all acting and not able to get through the scene. The giggling looked self conscious. Somthing did not ring true for me.

My guess is that MC eliminates two and Dominic goes back in leaving 4 players. Next comp is 2 teams, then down to 2 players.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat
    The three who played Jenga to eliminate one of their team were not bothered at all! They were light hearted, giggly and not showing any tension that one of them could be eliminated. In fact Cuban said one would!
    One word...ALCOHOL.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456