+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 10/4 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by gracie727
    I don't get to see this for 5 hours either... Is Kevin safe? He was my favorite to win the whole shebang!
    I think Kevin broke down and took the money because he was freaked out when
    Mark stopped in front of him and asked if he had ever seen or held that much money before. He already seemed to be having the hardest time turning down the money and probably thought he was a sure goner when Mark made such a point out of talking directly to him.

Bartender...another round of twists, please.

This was a great challenge and the results said a lot about the team members. The blue team was totally disorganized and never had a decent plan of action. They were too concerned about "who's in charge" to find a working relationship. They wasted so much time wandering aimlessly that they didn't even see their woman teammate shoot a basket. Spencer deserved to be fire tonight for the reasons Mark gave. I don't recall Kevin making much of a contribution in this challenge. I think Linda allowed herself to be pulled under by the other two. When she saw that her initial take charge attitude was not endearing her to the others, she backed off. They should have sucked it up and realized that this was her area of expertise and let her direct the team. I was very please at the way both Linda and Mark talked to the kid after he missed the final shot.

The other team sat down and came up with a game plan. They called practical places looking for potential players. Finally they went to the most promising places and put together a very good team. Great planning and great execution. They deserved to win. I'm surprised it was even close. On the dark side I am torn about the trash talk.

The bribe was an excellent twist. After Kevin said he had never had a paid vacation, I knew he was a goner here. He made a smart move, but a telling one. I'm not sorry he's gone. I don't know the backgrounds of any of the players, so Linda surprised me with the shopping spree comment.

I'm not quite sure why the cuties think it's unfair that one of them has to go home. The LOSER game challenge was over. Kevin on the losing team went home. We are now moving to the next challenge that is made up of two teams of two. Ooops! The math isn't working, what will we do?

After all the trash talk, it only made sense for Linda and Spencer to form an alliance. I didn't like any of the ideas they were throwing around to decide who goes. Playing Jenga after drinking alcohol, didn't seem the best choice, but since it (supposedly) eliminated Dominic, I'm fine with it.

Until next week...

Excellent episode, I loved the challenge, the bribe twist, everything. I was rooting all the way for Silver team, they did a great and organized job on assembling their team and performed well, though I'll admit I got scared when they almost lost by like a millimeter. Sure, the trash talk was a bit of a turn-off, but I still like all 3 members of the team, whereas from team Blue, I only liked Kevin. Coolest eye-catcher? The kid from Silver team doing the "You Can't See Me" John Cena hand gesture to the other team after managing to score his final shot that gave them the victory. Too cool.

Team Blue was very disorganized, and though they managed to pull together a good team, I was glad they didn't win (I did feel sorry for the poor boy, though). Spencer was a sure goner, and I was sad to see Kevin go instead of him. I'd rather see Linda gone, I just hate her way too much, her attitude is horrendous. She really makes Omarosa look like a sweet little girl.

Another treat for me? Watching them go to Chili's so often, considering I'm so obsessed with that place and haven't been able to go for months. I am desperately needy of a Molten Chocolate Cake.

And finally, about next week's preview, can somebody clear something up for me? I did see the challenge preview of the teams having to make people smile and all (and from my first impression I got from the preview, I think Femia and Tiffany will do a better job). However, I did miss most of the sound in the clip of Mark reuniting with the finalists, due to my german shepherd throwing a barking tantrum, so I need to know, did I actually hear correctly when I believe I heard Linda throwing trash talk 'ghetto' comments at Femia? The look on Mark's face alone was enough for me to believe so, and if it's true, I so hope she gets kicked out for it!

Hey guys,

I'm from Kansas City and we were on Monday Night Football - so tonights episode was pre-empted by MNF Pre-Game. I have checked my DVR and don't see the show re-scheduled (at least through Friday - that's as far as the internal TV Guide goes). So, I may not get to see this episode.

I understand the gist of the basketball competition, but it's the final competition that is confusing me a little (I'm trying to figure it out from the comments here - but it's still a little sketchy).

Could someone explain exactly what the final competition and who was eliminated (or at least what it looks like will happen because it sounds like a cliff-hanger until next week). Did Dominick (aka Dumbinick) finally go?

I CANT STAND Linda and personally think she is MUCH harder to understand than cowboy was ...of course he at least used R's. (just had to say that first)

BUT...the thing I really wanted to say....Blue team was MEAN...RUDE..and CHILDISH for screaming and yelling when the little boy (dont know his name) was shooting..

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant
    However, I did miss most of the sound in the clip of Mark reuniting with the finalists, due to my german shepherd throwing a barking tantrum, so I need to know, did I actually hear correctly when I believe I heard Linda throwing trash talk 'ghetto' comments at Femia? The look on Mark's face alone was enough for me to believe so, and if it's true, I so hope she gets kicked out for it!
    Yes, Linda made a blatant in your face nasty comment about how difficult was that to do when you didn't go to the ghetto. Linda really sucks even as a Reality TV contestant. I hope the article that I saw on Sirlinksalot.net speculating that she won is just a rumor. She does not deserve one dollar. It's too bad the other contestants didn't have the good sense to vote her out.

I really don't know why she thinks that she has a right to call the other women bimbos. She is the one who was scared to use a computer.

FORT Fogey
    Now that I've seen this episode, I think both teams are pretty yucky at this point. I really get tired of watching all these people conniving and scheming on these reality shows. What lessons am I learning from all of this? Let's see: Screw the other guy before he screws you? Is that what competition is really all about?

It seems like it is the rare contestant who can hold their head above the muck and get by on hard work, talent, charm, intelligence, and whatever else it takes to succeed in life.

I was sorry to see Kevin go, but I could understand why he chose to take the money and I'm sure he'll put it to good use.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ComfortablyDumb
    I CANT STAND Linda and personally think she is MUCH harder to understand than cowboy was ...of course he at least used R's. (just had to say that first)

BUT...the thing I really wanted to say....Blue team was MEAN...RUDE..and CHILDISH for screaming and yelling when the little boy (dont know his name) was shooting..
    The blue team wasn't half as bad as the Silver team walking around shouting LOSER and bragging when they were up. Nothing was better then seeing those idiots shut up when they were tied up.

Quote Originally Posted by moonwell
    The blue team wasn't half as bad as the Silver team walking around shouting LOSER and bragging when they were up. Nothing was better then seeing those idiots shut up when they were tied up.

My disagreement with you here isn't about whether yelling "loser" is better or worse....I think the fact that they were yelling LOSER at "adults" (used very lightly here) is totally different than yelling and being stupid to a CHILD.

If someone wants to yell at me all day, it wont hurt me at the end of the day the way yelling like that and making that kid so nervous could hurt HIM at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarlady
    Yes, Linda made a blatant in your face nasty comment about how difficult was that to do when you didn't go to the ghetto. Linda really sucks even as a Reality TV contestant. I hope the article that I saw on Sirlinksalot.net speculating that she won is just a rumor. She does not deserve one dollar. It's too bad the other contestants didn't have the good sense to vote her out.

I really don't know why she thinks that she has a right to call the other women bimbos. She is the one who was scared to use a computer.
    I did not want to know who is speculated to win. :phhht

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast