+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Previews at ABC.com

eny
    FORT Fogey

Previews at ABC.com

Well I was looking for some dirt on the Basschelor for the recaps*yawn* I had to stop and click on the Benefactor channel to stay awake.

Hey Manitola wanna trade a smarmy bass fisherman for a billionaire ?

Lots of great previews at ABC.com for the show .Lots on Mark and the contestants. Shawns exit video reeks of insincerity. (quelle surprise)
    Great preview of the next show

The secret? - Spencer stole money from the group !!! Watch
    part 1
    part 2
    part 3

More great behind the scenes stuff . Even a high low speed. Much improved over their wonky old system.
    Last edited by eny; 09-30-2004 at 06:30 PM.

Thanks so much, Eny! Why didn't they show this on the show!?!?

As for trading, I've only had one foray into the world of dating television, and I don't think I could brave it again alone. Besides, aren't people that party like rockstars supposed to be more fun than fishermen?

Oh, and I loved Mark's "look" to Shawn when she mouthed off again . . . that was great!

LG.
    oh now Manny, you were fantastic with Ultimate Love Test. You know that cheesy dating shows is your true calling.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    That and ultimate love test was reality TV on the scale of "Are You Hot ?" and "Superstar USA " . *Sigh* I just thought I'd give you chance since I live in the deTrumped part of the world where the Benefactor isn't pre- empted on a whim.

Oh yeah , the fish guy can party like a rock star, he lives outside of Vegas ...

/threadjack Um- Click on the banner at the top of the page it takes you to the Benefactor page , then on the video . I have cable so it works for me well.

Watching the bonus/unseen footage was very cool, and it gives a lot more insight into what we've already seen. It shows a lot more of Mark's personality, which seems to have been edited out quite a bit. Watch the episode 2 blooper and just try not to laugh along!

I also love that there are no commercials! Unlike the sites for other shows . . . *coughcoughTheApprentice&Surviorcough*

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    I also love that there are no commercials! Unlike the sites for other shows . . . *coughcoughTheApprentice&Surviorcough*
    That seems to be because the show is lacking the usual media-whores all around. No Doritos or Sierra Mist to be found anywhere.

+ Reply to Thread