+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If you had $1,000 and 12 hours....

FORT Fogey

If you had $1,000 and 12 hours....

What would you do?

I would have tried to make that $1,000 into $2,000 or more.

There is PLENTY of risk in trying to make money quickly! My forte is antiques, so I probably would have spent that 12-hours scouting the stores looking for some underpriced thing that I could throw up on eBay or resell elsewhere and get back some bucks within a day!

I admire people like Spencer though. I don't have the technological talent to do something like he did. Likewise, I don't have the talent to become a rock star either!

Anyway, what would you do?

Apparently, you don't need talent to become a rock star, at least for a day. All you have to do is find a band and name drop a billionaire.

If I had $1000 given to me I would probably spend it on Beatles collectables, but I know that isn't what Mark Cuban is looking for.

So I would probably end us spending 11 of the 12 hours worrying about what to do in order to impress him.
    (Which is why I would not have made it past the first episode.)

I would have registered as a Personal Chef.. and then made up a business plan and incorporated my personal chef company. THen for my presentation showed everyone my culinary skills.
    My purpose in life is to make a great mother-in-law. Love you Trey!

Apparently, you don't need talent to become a rock star, at least for a day. All you have to do is find a band and name drop a billionaire.
    True, but it was a brilliant move. I thought we were going to see that guy attempting to play the guitar by himself. Now that would have been funny.

Board at work
    What about a day trading on penny stocks for 12 housrs and see how much money your make? If you turned some kind of profit, this might have impressed Mark.

See, I would have dropped the $1K in a recording studio and laid down my own tracks that I have yet been able to do as I don't have the money... that's what I would have done.

+ Reply to Thread