+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Question for MCuban

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Why are they pre empting it so much? We are getting reports from folks they either aren't getting it or it's on at an ungodly hour .

Prempt the other ABC trash ... Bah let me at them - they hate me anyway.

Here in the NYC market (I live in Jersey) it's still on at 8pm-- right before Mon. Nite Football. No preemptions here! PS-- Kevin's a wuss for taking the bribe...LOL. He nearly broke his arm patting himself on the back for such a dumb move! Go figure.

Mcuban....Nice pick up in Dampier. I was impressed.

I have a question for you now Mark. Now that you watched last night's episode, what do you think of Linda now? And how did you feel when the blue team was making fun of silver's child player?
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

I just thought of another question. If the Silver Team had lost the LOSER game, who would you have eliminated from the game (assuming no bribes were taken)?

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    Eh, I already called and emailed the station. I actually spoke with the programming manager, and she essentially said, "Too bad."
    Ditto to that...
    I did the same thing, guess we will just have to wait until Sunday.
    Support the FORT - Go Green

FORT Fogey
    Mark, hi, nice to see you are available to answers questions. I am enjoying your show and hope you have another season.

In the Jenga game this week. Did they know that the odd man out would be safe? There was no tension at all! In fact they were all giddy and barely able to keep it together. They were down to a one in 4 shot at the million but did not act like they cared. I got the feeling that they knew the one eliminated would be safe or even in a better position.

FORT Fogey
    ok......nevermind. The promo says someone goes in the first 10 minutes on Monday. Has to be Dominic. We have seen the other 4 in the random acts of kindness challenge.

Wait a minute? ABC still runs their "Benefactor" promos? I watch "All My Children" all the time and I haven't seen even one promo since the first episode aired. I also watched "Desperate Housewives" and I still didn't see any promos. It's like ABC gave up on "The Benefactor". I am surprised that they are going to finish airing the season.

FORT Newbie

Cant give anything away...

But payback is sweet....

and it is bizarre finding out that I picked more than one candidate that was more than just a little psycho....

+ Reply to Thread