+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Question for MCuban

First of all, I'm SO surprised that Mark Cuban cares enough to come on here and answer questions. [And, I would like to apologize to anyone that saw my rude comment of disbelief that was deleted earlier, especially to Mark.] I guess him coming on here does fit with people's description of him as down-to-earth.

Second of all, I just wanted to say that I'm drawn to this show. I guess it could be the time slot. But, no matter what else is on, I still find myself in front of the TV watching The Benefactor. I really enjoy reality TV dating shows, but I've never really cared for the competition shows. The Benefactor is so unpredictable, unlike its direct competitor that almost seems scripted. I didn't like the unpredictability at first, but now I think it's a refreshing change [compared to my favorite, 'The Bachelor', where you can move your lips to what the host is going to say next.]

Mark,

Can you tell us what the ratings have been like so far and if you have any idea yet if there will be a second season? Is this show something you did with the intention of doing it again - or was this a "one time shot" for you?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Quote Originally Posted by charity
    ... but I've never really cared for the competition shows. The Benefactor is so unpredictable, unlike its direct competitor that almost seems scripted. I didn't like the unpredictability at first, but now I think it's a refreshing change ...
    This is the first competition-type show that I've liked too! I think it's great!!

Another question for Mark:

Were you privy to what was being said in the confessionals or just what when on throughout the rest of house?
    "There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge." B. Russell

FORT Newbie

confessionals

Quote Originally Posted by Zerfley
    Another question for Mark:

Were you privy to what was being said in the confessionals or just what when on throughout the rest of house?
    i saw them for the first time on the completed eps.

I wish i could have heard them during the show, would have made me a lot smarter .

Quote Originally Posted by Mcuban
    i saw them for the first time on the completed eps.

I wish i could have heard them during the show, would have made me a lot smarter .

BTW, I LOVE your show. It is unique, random, and unpredictable and I admire a person who creates their own games.
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Mark, did you think it was wise of the contestants to keep Linda over Chris, when they all decided that Linda would be the bigger threat? Do they get brownie points for compassion, or negative brownies for keeping their toughest competition?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Mcuban
    Rumi
    call the station, email them , have your friends do the same and complain....

enough people do and things will change !
    Eh, I already called and emailed the station. I actually spoke with the programming manager, and she essentially said, "Too bad."

Mark,

What was the maximum amount of money you were prepared to offer someone to quit the show?

Love the show Mark. I think you're very cool, to take the time out to discuss your show with fans, shows what a down to earth person you are. I have an off topic question, what other T.V. shows do you like?
    Annoy a conservative: think for yourself.
    Myrosiedog

+ Reply to Thread