+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 9/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Femia - Great idea - cover my eyes horrible fashion. BUT someone might buy it. Jean Paul Gauthier had to start somewhere

I like Femia but I don't like her fashion sense. The outfit that she wore reminded me of a costume that I made out of sheets for my Greek Club costume party in the 10th grade. Overall, her fashion design is on par with Serena Williams who could not give me a single outfit that I have seen her wear.

Does Cuban have a non-sexual crush on Dominic or what? His eyes light up at the mention of his name. Perhaps Dominic represents the "cool" freind that Cuban could never have as a high school nerd?

We just finished seeing it on the West coast. I wish they'd throw it on before football. Anyway, I enjoyed seeing what they came up with. I was confused by the sky diving - she never actually said that she was afraid of heights, did she? She just said that Mark Cuban was.

I can't believe Dominic smashed the guitar, that was just criminal. It probably pushed him over the top but it made me sick to see that expensive instrument trashed. The lesson you can take from it is that if he won the money he'd blow through it like water.

I wonder if Linda was the one lying about her mom. She said in the first episode that she'd do whatever it took to win - lie, cheat, steal. She said to Chris that they were the most competitive ones. Nope, I guess I have to take it back because I can't see her making up such a horrific lie about her mom, it's just too much.

Oh, and my husband gets patents for his work on occasion, and it costs more than a thousand bucks to file the paperwork. But I thought the idea of getting a patent and showing he got the ball rolling was a great idea.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Well, it's now 2:12 A.M., and Access: Hollywood is on. That means we still have reruns of Frasier before we get to The Benefactor. *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by leeinsmyrna
    The one thing that stands out to me, is Dominic! He is SUCH a poser! Calls himself a rock star, has never picked up a guitar, tries to learn it in one day, can play 3 chords, calls in a big name band and plays rhythm guitar..............then he SMASHES the $1000 guitar that he could use to possibly further his career and Mark Cuban keeps him??????????

I totally agree with you. I'm also beginning to think the only reason Mark Cuban got to where he is is pure dumb luck -- right place and the right time, half a step one way or the other and he'd be in the unemployment line.

I don't think Linda is scheming with her mom, although I've been wrong 99 out of the last 100 guesses. Looks like she put her mom's pics on that website, unless her mom is in on it as well. Either way, anyone who can cry on cue is one heck of an actor and deserves a million smackeroos.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Did the show ever play on the east coast last night? I checked my Television schedule and couldnt find it. Sorry I missed it. It has been playing at 1130pm on Sunday nights in Southern FL. Thanks for the comments.
    Odd as it may seem, I actually like the show.

I met Mark Cuban once, (he wouldnt remember me) he was hired to speak to a business meeting I attended a couple of years ago. He brought his then girlfriend, now wife. They were both very pleasant. He was motivational and confident. He was not as abrasive as shown on TV.

I say if the guy has money he wants to give away, he gets to choose the rules. The fun is that they are his rules. Pure mind candy show. Whats next. I loved the second graders.
    Support the FORT - Go Green

Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    Did the show ever play on the east coast last night? I checked my Television schedule and couldnt find it. Sorry I missed it.
    Rumi-

Up here in New England, it's been aired prior to the Monday Night Football game at 8pm.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I was glad to see that Shawn was gone, but I missed seeing it

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    I think they should have evicted Linda. Famia was the only one gutsy enough to do it. When they were in their group setting and she said Linda was her biggest competition, skydiving lady shook her head yes. But when it came time to cast her vote, she went with the group. I think she was scared to vote out Linda 'cause she already had the votes to stay.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast