+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I don't get it..

One thing I've noticed, so far, is that Mark stopped actually picking players to leave several games ago. The last three tests that eliminated players had school kids pick players to leave, three captains pick a player to leave, and a game of Jenga determines who leaves. The last person Mark actually picked to go was Laurel, and that was five players ago.

Since this show has turned into a series of games to determine the winner, they might as well redesign the show to actually be a bunch of actual games to find a winner. Game 1, they play Scrabble. Game 2, basketball. Game 3, Candyland. At the end of each day, send home the person with the lowest score for that day.
    -- Flash

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-57
    Game 3, Candyland.
    What about Paper, Rock, Scissors?
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by candor
    What about Paper, Rock, Scissors?
    Candyland brings back bad teenage memories of babysitting the kids across the street. The six year old threw a tantrum when I wouldn't let her cheat. I hadn't thought of it but Mark hasn't picked anyone to leave in a while. It will be interesting to see if he picks someone to leave tonight himself.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eny
    I can't recall a sighting of Mark with a parade of blow up barbies either.
    From the 9/24/04 NY Post

SIGHTINGS

BILLIONAIRE Mark Cuban dropping $2,000 on lap dances in the VIP room of Privilege strip club, the same night that Ivana Trump was spotted at Scores West sipping champagne with several pals.

http://www.nypost.com/avantgo/avantgossip/19662.htm

Is he not married anymore?
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Watching this show is like watching Donald Trump on crack. Never know what to expect. I couldn't believe that guy smashed that $1000 guitar last night, but hey, if you can't play in a day, break it, right? Someone from the band could at least showed him the secret real bands use.
    The shows interesting, they don't have the typical reality show stereotypes which is a pleasant change.
    I'll take Cubans expressive dark brown eyes any day over Trumps uber pink lower lip (which matched his necktie last week). Hope the best candidate wins.
    "What happens to the wide-eyed observer when the window between reality and unreality breaks and the glass begins to fly? Stephen King - Four Past Midnight"

I really like this show, but I'm not sure why!?! I guess the unpredictability of it appeals to me somehow.... The problem is that I really don't have a favorite... no one to root for... I just don't really care about any of them.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    From the 9/24/04 NY Post
    SIGHTINGS

BILLIONAIRE Mark Cuban dropping $2,000 on lap dances in the VIP room of Privilege strip club, the same night that Ivana Trump was spotted at Scores West sipping champagne with several pals.

http://www.nypost.com/avantgo/avantgossip/19662.htm
    Is he not married anymore?
    No idea. Page six is 50/50 on the believability scale. Hey, he's more fun than a barrel full of Trump's . Nice to see the old trump tarts are still making the news though. I can't comment on the strip club as several members of the Fort staff may or may not have earned a few bucks that way. Not at 2k a pop though.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eny
    can't comment on the strip club as several members of the Fort staff may or may not have earned a few bucks that way.
    Who? John and Paulie?
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

eny
    FORT Fogey

Someone's confusing "spent" and "earned"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123