+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 9/20 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    Dominic seems to really really like Jagermeister... is that the 3rd round in this episode alone? and MC is quick to send it down the hatch
    and after two episodes imo- there are only 2 or 3 worthy people of winning this game.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    actually, I caught wind of the kids being involved in the show, so I had to check it out.
    Entertaining, better than ep 1.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by SQUATMAN
    I just realized Mark wasted 60 minutes of MY time.

Man, I can't believe I just wasted a precious hour of my life when, in fact, I could have spent it much more wisely by scrubbing out my toilet bowl.

I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, waste my time on Mark Cuban's crummy show again.

Goodbye forever, Mark Cuban!

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac

Man, I can't believe I just wasted a precious hour of my life when, in fact, I could have spent it much more wisely by scrubbing out my toilet bowl.

I feel like the only reason Shawn stayed was because she liked Steve Nash.........we didn't see the whole interview with the kids with Mario...but I think they liked him. The kids were definately the judge here...and I liked it!

And was anybody else wishing they were there for the Jagermeister? I know I was!
    kitty-cats rule!

Apparently I'm easier to please than the rest of you. I like this show.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I agree Q! The kids were great....kids always tell the truth!
    kitty-cats rule!

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    I too had problems with how the people got eliminated, especially picking teams.

Quote Originally Posted by leeinsmyrna
    I agree Q! The kids were great....kids always tell the truth!
    No, the kids were annoying little adults who couldn't see past superficial qualities and appreciate those who are a little different and unconventional. Of course they are enamored by the good-looking blond boy and are repulsed by the least attractive teammembers. Gee, how endearing.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Why don't you tell us how you really feel!
    Before I leave for good I will tell you how I really feel about this crummy show. I really can't stand watching this ego trip and I will never do it again.

I watched it last week and I thought some of it seemed strange to me, for sure, but I refrained from commenting because Mark-Freakin'-Cuban was in the forum at the same time as the rest of us, and I honestly felt more inclined to hold off on my criticism.

Yes, I felt bullied by the billionaire, but now I don't give a rip.

The show blows, big-time. And I couldn't care less if Richie Rich reads my post.

Okay, the rant's over.

My little avatar is crying for me to take him out so he can go poop so I will stop my outburst now and be gone for good.

For sure, letting my avatar outside and waiting for him to take a little dumpster will be a much better (and much more enjoyable) use of my time than watching The Benefactor was!!

+ Reply to Thread