+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Episode 3 Preview: 09/27 **Spoilers**

Episode 3 Preview: 09/27 **Spoilers**

MARK CUBAN GIVES THE CONTESTANTS $1000 EACH AND ASSIGNS THEM
    THE TASK OF CHALLENGING THEMSELVES BY DOING SOMETHING THEY'VE
    ONLY DREAMED ABOUT, ON ABC'S "THE BENEFACTOR"

"Episode 103" - Billionaire Mark Cuban gives the remaining contestants the task of spending $1000 in 12 hours. They must challenge themselves, push through their comfort zones and do things they've only dreamed about. But if they don't impress, Mark will have no choice but to send some of the contestants packing, on "The Benefactor," MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"The Benefactor" was created by and is executive-produced by David Young for 12 Yard Productions. Clay Newbill (executive producer, "The Mole," "Celebrity Mole" and "The Bachelorette") of Dog-Fight Industries, and Todd Wagner, CEO of 2929 Productions, are also executive producers. (CLOSED CAPTIONED)

Oooh, sounds exciting. I wonder what I would do in 12 hours and less than $1K. Even thinking about this superficially I can see how it would be hard to dig deep. I wonder how many of them will do something like sky diving or getting a spot singing in a local club. (Well, the punk rock girl is gone...)
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread