+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shawn

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Ok, way too psycho for a second grade teacher. After this , she'll be lucky to land a job teaching juvies
    I agree. This chick is scary; I can't wait to see when she "goes off" over something. This will not be a pretty sight...

I hate her smirking smile when other people lose. Yes, she tries to hide it, but we all see it!
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

I hope Shawn goes next week -- she's setting a bad example for the ladies!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by E-Daddy
    I hope Shawn goes next week -- she's setting a bad example for the ladies!!!

Also, when she said give me a group of guys and I'll manipulate them all it kind of gave me the creeps. Then again, Mark Cuban gives me the creeps so maybe he'll keep her around because of her creepiness.

She's just evil, wicked and nasty! Can't wait to see her get the boot (hope she does..SOOOON!

I really don't care for her. She has some kind of attitude, and it's pretty scary that she might be passing some of that onto her "children" she teaches. I wonder if she hates all the little girls in her class--after all, they will just turn into catty women, eventually.
    Paintin' the Town Blue!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12