+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mario

Mario

Home Town: Glendale, CA

From the player's questionnaire:

If tomorrow was your last day on Earth, what would you do?
    Assuming that it was only MY last day on earth, I would spend the day making sure my family was taken care of and I would pig out on a hell of a lot of junk food.

Would you rather win a million dollars or earn a million dollars and why?
    Let's not lie, if I could won it in the lottery, I would just as soon do that. Yes, it's nice to say you earned something, but I would never look a gift horse in the mouth.

What are your hobbies?
    Movies, reading and video games.

What unique talent are you most proud of?
    I know a lot of show tunes, and yet I am straight. I am ready to karaoke, baby!

What 3 adjectives describe your best qualities?
    FUNNY! (come to think of it, the caps are a bit much, maybe just — Funny), moral (not to sound like an evangelist or anything, but I am a good person), thoughtful (I truly care about people).

What 3 adjectives describe your worst qualities?
    Worry Wart (not an adjective, but you get the picture) Lazy — I get up at 4:30 in the morning to go to work, but when I get home, I can be lost in DVD or X-box Land for hours! Moody —At least that's what my wife says.

Is there anything else you want Mark to know about you?
    I read his bio and we both sold stationary door to door as a kid. Since he's really driven, I bet if I asked he'd say that was pretty cool. For me, not so much. I lost 65 pounds this past year when my father was operated on for his heart. One can say I was driven, but the truth was (and is) I was scared. I am also currently applying for a job at the city of Glendale.

LG.
    I like his "pig out on junk food" answer for the final day. Damn right, pass the deep fried cheese curds.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I really liked his answers including:

Moody —At least that's what my wife says.

I enjoyed this guy's answers. He seems as though he'll be likable. Pass me the potato chips, LG.

Would you rather win a million dollars or earn a million dollars and why?
    Let's not lie, if I could won it in the lottery, I would just as soon do that. Yes, it's nice to say you earned something, but I would never look a gift horse in the mouth.
    I think this is the most honest answer anyone gave to this question. And I liked all his other answers as well.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Mark mentioned that he had to sic a bunch of kids on some guy that was singing showtunes all the time. I wonder if that could be Mario?

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Well you know us 40 somethings Manny, that's what we do

Interesting guy. I just have to cheer for him for the age thing.

deep fried cheese curds.

Go Mario.
    He made me laugh out loud at least twice, much more than the self-proclaimed other "entertaining" guy, William.

FORT Fogey
    I like this candidate too. Seems to have a good attitude and a self-depreciating sense of humor particularly when it comes to his hair (or lack of it). Nice guys can finish first!

I like Mario too, he just seems like a nice guy. I sure hope he sticks around for a while. Heck, maybe even let us hear some of those show tunes of his...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast