+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Linda

FORT Newbie
    so Linda is not likeable because she is butch??

It is not like Femia is good to look at either but I don't judge people based on their looks. Hell I can't stand that idiot Dominic

Heckling on kids and ranting over and over again about Femia is not Ladyish behavior at all. It has nothing to do with outward looks. I actually find Linda attractive on the outside, but the inside of Linda is ugly indeed.
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by moonwell
    so Linda is not likeable because she is butch??
    I don't like Linda's personality or looks. Yes, she does look butch so what does that make her fiancee.

If Mark was picking people on the basis of most appealing looks the cast would have been different. Personally, I like to see some beefcake on the shows that I watch.

FORT Newbie
    Linda's fiance is okay looking - he's had a lot of work done on him and it's clear when you see him he has had hair plugs many times. From what I've seen there's a 15-20 year age difference. They're not the most beautiful couple. There was a picture of Linda in our local magazine and she looked butch x 10!! She looked bad.

They must do hair and make- up on the show because in the picture she had no make-up and her hair was a mess and she was flexing for the camera. I was surprised when I saw her onTV she did look better than I've ever seen her - they have to doctor them up otherwise no one would watch at all.

if there's anything else youwant to know - just ask!!

Quote Originally Posted by photochick71002
    Linda's fiance is okay looking - he's had a lot of work done on him and it's clear when you see him he has had hair plugs many times. From what I've seen there's a 15-20 year age difference.
    He is even younger than I thought he was. I thought he was 80 with cataracts and on a cane to find Linda sexy.

Linda's fiance is okay looking - he's had a lot of work done on him and it's clear when you see him he has had hair plugs many times. From what I've seen there's a 15-20 year age difference. They're not the most beautiful couple. There was a picture of Linda in our local magazine and she looked butch x 10!! She looked bad.

They must do hair and make- up on the show because in the picture she had no make-up and her hair was a mess and she was flexing for the camera. I was surprised when I saw her onTV she did look better than I've ever seen her - they have to doctor them up otherwise no one would watch at all.

if there's anything else youwant to know - just ask!!
    Is Linda's boy friend divorced? You mentioned on another thread that Linda's boyfriend owned some clubs? Does he own some bars and restaurants?

FORT Newbie
    Her Fiance is a member of local clubs - like beach clubs and places. He's in the jewelry business. Yes, he's divorced (3x) with 2 boys - one who's closer in age to Linda than she is to Dan -

I told you all that was her house. I was so hoping Mark would catch her in her act!!!

I and everyone else in town have to put ut with her and youjust want to hit her -

The Dumb twit - she should have worked for the money - remember what that is Linda??? Instead, she went on TV lied and made a complete ass of herself - maybe that was her goal in life. She has always been a white trash joke in this town - she just emphasized how trashy she is!!!

I and everyone else in town have to put ut with her and youjust want to hit her -

The Dumb twit - she should have worked for the money - remember what that is Linda??? Instead, she went on TV lied and made a complete ass of herself - maybe that was her goal in life. She has always been a white trash joke in this town - she just emphasized how trashy she is!!!
    I can sympathize with the town because Linda was a total turn off on camera. Is Linda's mother still living in the same East Boston neighborhood that she grew up in? It looked like maybe she was living in a better section.

I did not see Linda's mother's legs? Does her mother really need an artificial limb? When was her car accident? I only vaguely remember Linda saying that her mother was hit by a drunk driver. I did not buy into that sorry presentation that she gave Mark on her computer phobia. I was hoping that she would get cut then.

FORT Fogey
    I liked Linda. I did not like the fact that she lied but her looks and personality were nifty, to me.

Yes, her mother was missing her right leg below the knee. I think the other one does not work well thus the wheelchair instead of crutches.

FORT Regular
    I was so very happy when Mark eliminated her. She was on an ego trip. She is nasty and arrogant. Does anyone knows what her boyfriend does for a living?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast