+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Linda

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Daddy
    Then why is she wasting a spot on the show? Let someone else win the $1 million.

These high prize game shows are not about the contestants being poor or needing the money. There are not many people wealthy enough to take a pass on a million dollars either.

A boyfriend with a good income and nice cars does not mean anything as far as Linda's personal wealth either.

MC did not stop striving to earn more money after he sold his .com business.

Linda does not seen genuine to me. She smacks of a bit of a hustler in some way. Her edges are annoying and I like edges.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat
    Linda does not seen genuine to me. She smacks of a bit of a hustler in some way. Her edges are annoying and I like edges.
    I think Linda is not genuine at all. The way she played her phobia when she open the laptop was ridiculous. No one's that afraid of a computer. And if she wins the $1 million, Linda and her boyfriend will be one rich couple and I do not want that to happen at all -- Linda doesn't desrve a penny of Mark's money!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Linda doesn't desrve a penny of Mark's money!!!

Maybe people are tuning this show out because they know how hard it is to earn 1 million dollars during a summer break and they just can't stand to watch someone so undeserving being given a shot at the money.
    Last edited by sugarlady; 10-07-2004 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by photochick71002
    Linda is not likeable! It's sad about her mother but.......... Linda doesn't work and hasn't in over 2 years. She lives in No. Hampton and spends her time going to beach clubs and driving around in one 3 luxury cars her boyfriend gives her. I've also heard from a couple people that the reason her boyfriend is going out with her is because she looks like his ex - and Linda is jealous. I've seen Linda in action and she's the same brash person you see in the show - many of people in town aren't impressed with her east boston attitude. But her boyfriend is loaded and they have plenty of money to buy her mom enough legs for the rest of her life. Linda has a "Benefactor"
    she drives a BMW, Porche, and a Discovery. She has obviosly forgotten where she came from!
    Do you guys seriously take everything written on these boards at face value? Why has everybody jumped at believing what this person said? "I've also heard"..."I've seen Linda in action"....etc. Come on guys, let's try to be critical thinkers here.

FORT Regular

Linda is Sneaky

I find that Linda is very sneaky. She is arrogrant.
    I did not catch if she had a boyfriend or a husband. She is very man-ish looking. She appears as if she will cut your throat at any given time. I wonder what her childhood was like. She really thinks that she is the smartest one left. I also feel a little resentment to Femia. Femia is a very educated and smart young lady. Linda seems to resent that. She stated that she hates her and could not stand her. I wonder why?

I don't know how this will end. I just hope that Mark is as wise and smart as he says he is. Really hopr he can see through this. However, if he picks her at the end, I'm sure he will come up with some kind of justification.

Quote Originally Posted by rilond
    I find that Linda is very sneaky. She is arrogrant.
    I did not catch if she had a boyfriend or a husband. She is very man-ish looking. She appears as if she will cut your throat at any given time. I wonder what her childhood was like. She really thinks that she is the smartest one left. I also feel a little resentment to Femia. Femia is a very educated and smart young lady. Linda seems to resent that. She stated that she hates her and could not stand her. I wonder why?

I don't know how this will end. I just hope that Mark is as wise and smart as he says he is. Really hopr he can see through this. However, if he picks her at the end, I'm sure he will come up with some kind of justification.
    I totally agree although I don't blame Femia one bit for not liking Linda. Linda is not a likeable person.

I'm glad I'm not the only Linda hater. Yeah, I feel sorry for her mom, but that doesn't make Linda deserving of the the million dollar prize.

FORT Newbie
    I totally agree although I don't blame Femia one bit for not liking Linda. Linda is not a likeable person.

Neither is Femia.

Quote Originally Posted by moonwell
    Neither is Femia.
    Femia is a lady which is more than I can say about Linda. Linda thinks that anyone that behaves and looks like a lady is a bimbo.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarlady
    Femia is a lady which is more than I can say about Linda. Linda thinks that anyone that behaves and looks like a lady is a bimbo.
    Exactly -- Linda is no lady at all -- not even close!!!

Bless you sugarlady, let's spread the Femia love around here!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast