+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Linda

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    You do realize that once you've cleaned up the double negatives you've just said "she's taking s**t from everyone", right?
    On second reading, you've got a triple negative in there... ignore the above post...

LG.
    exactly, Danger Bunny. At some point, enough wrongs make just one silly sentence.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    I am liking Linda, she seem slike a girl you could hang out with and just watch tv and stuff.

FORT Newbie

face to face

I saw Linda at a football game Saturday. I spoke to her (don't worry Mark, no secrets revealed) and she came over to talk to my wife and daughter. She's a cool lady.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    I don't like her...
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Ugh, me neither! What a hateful person.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Count me in the anti-Linda bandwagon. I do not like her...at all!!!! She is sooooo rude to the remaining players (especially Femia), its sick!!! Although Femia wants Linda gone, she doesn't go yapping, hating, and ranting on the other players. The worst she ever did was shout loser to Linda, Kevin, & Spencer but it was all game. What Linda did even worse when she tried to psych a child and he made the shot anyways!

Last Night's episode put Linda in the basement right down there with Shawn!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

FORT Newbie
    Linda is not likeable! It's sad about her mother but.......... Linda doesn't work and hasn't in over 2 years. She lives in No. Hampton and spends her time going to beach clubs and driving around in one 3 luxury cars her boyfriend gives her. I've also heard from a couple people that the reason her boyfriend is going out with her is because she looks like his ex - and Linda is jealous. I've seen Linda in action and she's the same brash person you see in the show - many of people in town aren't impressed with her east boston attitude. But her boyfriend is loaded and they have plenty of money to buy her mom enough legs for the rest of her life. Linda has a "Benefactor"
    she drives a BMW, Porche, and a Discovery. She has obviosly forgotten where she came from!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    If they belong to the boyfriend, they aren't hers.

Quote Originally Posted by photochick71002
    Linda is not likeable! It's sad about her mother but.......... Linda doesn't work and hasn't in over 2 years. She lives in No. Hampton and spends her time going to beach clubs and driving around in one 3 luxury cars her boyfriend gives her. I've also heard from a couple people that the reason her boyfriend is going out with her is because she looks like his ex - and Linda is jealous. I've seen Linda in action and she's the same brash person you see in the show - many of people in town aren't impressed with her east boston attitude. But her boyfriend is loaded and they have plenty of money to buy her mom enough legs for the rest of her life. Linda has a "Benefactor"
    she drives a BMW, Porche, and a Discovery. She has obviosly forgotten where she came from!
    Then why is she wasting a spot on the show? Let someone else win the $1 million.
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast