+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mark Cuban - The Benefactor

I guess deep blue and I guess its the "rock star" that makes you do it..

They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

I think blond tips on the ends would look great!

Can't wait to see this episode!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Well it has to be rock star wannabe that is the catalyst for this stunt. I hope he doesn't dye it the same color as his (flatiron it up and add a pint of hairgel) in a misguided attempt to convince Mark they are long lost siblings. Worse the blonde tips - he would look like Jase.

Too Big Brotherish.
    [IMG]images/img/jasetwin.jpg[/IMG][IMG]images/img/jase2.jpg[/IMG]

Who would have thought there were two of them?Right down to the basic black beater shirt.

If you missed it , Dominics twin spent the summer in BigBrother house. Same hair , just as outrageous. If it ends like BB , everyone else gangs up on him and ejects him. I can see this happening to Dominic so easily. First contestants choice , he's out of there.
    (my apologies to those who did watch BB at having to look at Jase again , and I hope to god that this isn't the hair stunt)
    Last edited by eny; 10-03-2004 at 03:54 PM.

Eny! I can't believe they're so alike. I already thought of Jase when I saw Dominic, but to see them side by side in those black shirts... From watching many hours of live feeds, I can testify that it takes a lot of hair products to achieve that effect. Gels, sprays, flat ironing, etc.

I bet if Mark had to spend the morning with Dominic grooming himself he'd call it a waste of time. I can't look at someone like that and see them as an entertaining clown, more like a vapid fool.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Newbie
    Haven't got a chance to watch the show fully until today for some reason. But I was very impressed by Mark Cuban as a person after watching it. One of the previous post was really right in saying that the difference between Mark and the Donald is striking. The Donald stands for everything materialistic, and Mark seems like a genuinely nice person that you would want to be friends with.

One of the previews from the very first episode showed Dominic with Blue Hair - he hasn't died it as yet, so I imagine it's coming up... for Mark's spoiler, I'll say that it's Dominic that makes him do it and the colour is Blue.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I bet if Mark had to spend the morning with Dominic grooming himself he'd call it a waste of time. I can't look at someone like that and see them as an entertaining clown, more like a vapid fool.
    I think it would be hard to be a business success if you have to factor in an hour or so of "hair time" and other manscaping daily.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234