+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mark Cuban - The Benefactor

I'm sick of butt cracks.. TeelaGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcuban

and let me give you an "almost spoiler"

In mondays eps, there is the start of a huge lie by one of the contestants to me. I had no idea till it was almost too late...
    So did you already axe 'this person' or is that in a later episode?
    I know it's not Linda, she told that story about her mom from day one, so let me think....who started a lie Monday night....

Linda doesn't strike me as a dishonest person, she's like a "what you see is what you get, type." Can't think of who else it would be, though.
    "What happens to the wide-eyed observer when the window between reality and unreality breaks and the glass begins to fly? Stephen King - Four Past Midnight"

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFrost
    I enjoyed this show so much! I think the traits he's looking for in a "sucessful in life" person are dead on. I actually met Mr. Cuban about a year and a half ago when I won a contest and had on-court seats to a Celtics/Mavericks game, and he was very nice and down to earth. There's no "airs" about him. He's just like a regular guy off the street.
    I'm from Boston, so I'll cheer for the hometown Celts. My favorite team though are the Mavericks. Good to hear that Cuban seems like a good guy.

"The definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by straycat
    He said "squash" three times in three minutes. I've decided that any tv show host that repeats himself is not very interesting.
    Sorry.
    Ever watched the Probstinator or Chrishost from the Bachelor? he's far more animated than the guys that do this supposedly for a living.

JB RobertO will never forgive me I'm sure for remarks on stupid host techniques.

FORT Newbie

i am not a host

Im as much a participant as the players.

Now that we are down to the final 6, things change up dramatically .

next almost spoiler i give....guess what color one of them makes me dye my hair

LG.
    pink? I'd love to see it bright pink and spikey, but then my daughter would see it and want to do the same thing to her hair.

and Eny, I suffered through Roberto as host of Outback Jack and the big question was what slithery adjective to use every time he appeared on the set.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcuban
    next almost spoiler i give....guess what color one of them makes me dye my hair
    Platinum Blonde would be good

JB Roberto! Ah, the memories.

Hmm . . . for Mark's hair, I'll guess either shocking pink or *electric* blue.

They dyed your hair?---> That's too funny. Well, I guess we can assume it's not a tasteful walnut hue. Raggedy Ann Red?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

eny
    FORT Fogey
    It has to be
    Mavs
    colors ... ( thats only funny in IE)

Thats what I would have done for a non-boring team owner. But then unless you were a sports freak you might not think of it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast